Search results

1. steve gibson

How long have you owned your fisher for and howd you get it?

I’ve had my 500C for about 13 years. I purchased it fully restored from Merrylander. Paired with KH Sevens and 23s, it’s my go to unit for jazz, vocal, and big band.
  2. steve gibson

Sansui SP-M1

I just received and refinished a pair of Sansui SP-M1s. The cabs are just a little bigger than the Minimus 7. They sound pretty good with my older Sonic T amp with a custom cover I made.
  3. steve gibson

Happy Birthday Retro Stereo

Happy Birthday Retro!
  4. steve gibson

Jeff Dunham is an Audio Guy?

I noticed that as well. Pretty wide range of gear.
  5. steve gibson

Back in the game.

It’s a 1912 Winchester
  6. steve gibson

Back in the game.

We do need to get together
  7. steve gibson

Back in the game.

All over the place. I grew up in the sixties and that shaped my musical tastes. Rock, pop, doo wop, big band, jazz, vocal, country, everything except rap and head banging. Blues is my favorite. I’m very active in our local blues society.
  8. steve gibson

Back in the game.

Thanks!
  9. steve gibson

Back in the game.

Several weeks ago I reintroduced myself as being absent for about 14 years. Work got the best of me and I barely touched my audio equipment. After several weeks of work I’m back enjoying my hobby. I’ve been retired for four years and after catching up on necessary stuff I’ve found the time to...
  10. steve gibson

Need repair SX 5590

No I don’t. I can hear the protection circuits click but no audio.
  11. steve gibson

Need repair SX 5590

Thank you! I haven’t been active for a long time and didn’t realize he did repairs.
  12. steve gibson

Hi fellow Dodger. I didn’t realize you repaired audio equipment. I have a Sx5590 in need of repair.

Hi fellow Dodger. I didn’t realize you repaired audio equipment. I have a Sx5590 in need of repair.
  13. steve gibson

Need repair SX 5590

I’m looking for someone who can repair my SX5590 within 4 hour drive of Fort Dodge, Iowa. It sat idle for a couple of years and now fails to produce audio. Very clean unit.
  14. steve gibson

Back after a long hiatus

I still have them all. They are all in need of some clean up!
  15. steve gibson

Back after a long hiatus

Thank you!
  16. steve gibson

Back after a long hiatus

There’s a familiar member! that’s awesome!!
  17. steve gibson

Back after a long hiatus

I haven’t been active for several years and I’ve done very little with my audio equipment either due to work pressures but I am now retired and want to rekindle my love for vintage gear and sound. Wondering if any of my old audio buddies even remember me. My collection is pretty extensive...
  18. steve gibson

Pioneer Black Face Receivers - post your info!

Blackface 9930 vb110050411y
  19. steve gibson

Pioneer Black Face Receivers - post your info!

Blackface Here you go Doc 5590 WD600163M 5580 serial number missing 5570 WK2601552M 5560 WE26004658 5530 VB120049T 7730 VB11002871 All have voltage selectors PL518X YF4400 PL516X YG1307 PL514X YL19876T Take care! Steve
  20. steve gibson

RIP Silver Sax

Very sorry Duff. Nice post. You are lucky to have have that relationship with your pop.
  21. steve gibson

An Embarrassment of Riches

Whoa! It is just beginning. The addiction is taken hold. Very nice receivers.
  22. steve gibson

Novice Guide To Replacing That Nasty Old Cabinet On Your Pioneer Receiver!!!

Nice work. I am really getting to like the look of oak on the SX series.
  23. steve gibson

Effects of Drugs and Alcohol on Spider Webs

Very good. Hadme for a minute too. Who dreams this shit up?
Back
Top Bottom