Search results

1. N

Best speaker score under $100

Oh, Absolutely. I have pulled more electronics out of the waste stream in the last 25 years that I can remember. JBL L166 JBL L100 Multiple ARs Bose 901s need refoaming ADS 100s Polks multiple And thats just speakers Macintosh monoblocs another pair of tube monoblocs Kenwood 9600 dozens of...
  2. N

New to me JBL's !!!

I love mine. Nice score.
  3. N

Speakers for Classic Rock, Hard Rock, and Metal

Altecs, always Altecs! I had a pair of model 17s which were perfect rock speakers. Jbls L166 and L100s are nothing to sneeze at either. Pushed with a Kenwood 9600 receiver. These days I'm spoiled by my work in recycling. I picked up a pair of Klipsch Heresys that someone tossed today. I'm hoping...
  4. N

Parasound 300?

Anyone have any experience with these? I got a pair back in the mid80s and they really crank for little guys. They could keep up with my Altecs except for no bottom. I redid the foam and us them now and again. They look like the Radio Shack Minimus $49 dollar specials bur sound way better. I...
  5. N

Altec Lansing Model 14

Never had the 14s but if they are anything like the 17s you'll love them. I sold my 17s years ago and they are the only speakers I really miss. A pair of Stanley Screamers would be nice though.
  6. N

Acrosound?

Good advice. I believe I shall.
  7. N

Acrosound?

That's interesting stuff. Thanks. I've had these guys for a number of years now and have never actually used them.Now we are down sizing to condo-ville they probably need to go. I'm trying to avoid flea-bay so maybe I can flog them locally.
  8. N

Acrosound?

???? Mullard Fillmore?
  9. N

Acrosound?

Here you go. Bottom and top.
  10. N

Acrosound?

I actually have the mate. They are pretty snazzy. Hefty too. A friend powered them up on a variac and they checked out and are ready to rock. I was just wondering what the heck they actually are. If they are home built the builder did a nice job. I'd like to know what kind of power they make.
  11. N

Acrosound?

Can anyone help me id this?
  12. N

Aerosound

I just picked up a pair of mono block tube amps and can't find much (any) info on them. The only markings on them is a decal on the transformers that say Aerosound. Any one have any ideas what they might be? Thanks Mike
  13. N

Speakers: What do you own?

JBL 166's and Parasound CMs300, but I'm pretty deaf from the Altec 604s that I had in college so I guess it doesn't really matter anyway.
Back
Top Bottom