Search results

1. omri617

KR-2300 Stereo Works On Tape But Not Aux

As said it has been cleaned throughly and sounds very beautiful. When using AUX input the left channel won’t sound any sound. Only Mono makes it sing. Using Tape input and tuner everything works as should.
  2. omri617

Onkyo Integra A-9711 Help

Hi Trying to fix this amp for a friend Right channel works great. Left channel doesn’t. Measured some voltages in the driver board. Q505 and Q503 give different voltages than their opposites in the working channel. They measure +46 at all pinouts. Took them out and tested with component tester...
  3. omri617

Mac 1900 Mystery Job

Hi I just got this wonderful looking Mac 1900. It appears to be in perfect shape not a single scratch on faceplate and looks very very original Except Someone removed the transformer and the filter caps. I have no idea why. No sign of damage anywhere. Some of the wires are unsoldered too in...
  4. omri617

Rotel RX-400 Distortion Both Channels

Hi I’m having troubles troubleshooting sound distortion on both channels. I can’t locate even if it’s the pre amp or the power amp thing. Anyone can have a look at the schematic and guide me where does the signal go from the pre to the power amp board? Thanks...
  5. omri617

Sony CF-410 Service Manual Required

Hi Trying to help fix this vintage radio transistor for a friend and can’t find a schematic. Any source for these things? Thanks
  6. omri617

10s2r5m Current limiter

Anyone can help with a substitute for this part?
  7. omri617

Marantz 2226B Lamps Housings

Anyone with 2226B can help me with exact measurements so I can produce these using 3D printer?
  8. omri617

ITT Shaub Lorenz hifi 5000 manual

I’m unable to locate a service manual for this Nice old German stereo console Anyone can help? Thanks
  9. omri617

SX-680 Correct Voltages Before Plugging STK’s

Hi I get these voltages at the pins of the main board : Pin 0 = 54v Pin 9 = 37v Pin 2 = -38 Pin 1 = -38 Which seem very incorrect. I’m worried about the 54V when it should be -1.4V Took q304 out and it tests ok
  10. omri617

SONY STR 7055 Low Left Channel

Hi The Left channel is significantly lower in volume and not musically detailed as the Right channel. All pots and switches were cleaned. The STR-7055 has a SEPARATE & NORMAL switch which I used for using the receiver as Pre/Power amp. After trying both variations i came to conclusion that it's...
  11. omri617

Harman Kardon 330C blowing Resistor

Hi R420 (220ohm) resistor is smoking every time I replace It. All output transistors are out of circuit. What could be the problem? Thanks a lot
  12. omri617

RT-707 from 110v to 220v

Hi I have a 110v RT-707. If I find a 220v Transformer (I think part number rtt 123) Will it be a straight forward swap without any other modifications?
  13. omri617

SX-680 Voltage At Speaker Terminals

Hey all Trying to fix this nice receiver. 5Vdc at speaker terminals. I tested the voltages at the STK modules : Pin 0 6.48Vdc Pin 9 37.6Vdc Pin 8 5.6Vdc Pin 7 0 Pin 6 0 Pin 5 0 Pin 4 0 Pin 3 5.6Vdc Pin 2 -38Vdc Pin 1 6.6Vdc are these the correct voltages and I should assume the...
  14. omri617

SCOTT R336 - Uneven Sound L/R

Hi Both channels work and sound undistorted. Right channel sounds crazy louder than left channel. At Zero volume, it (Right) still produces sound. deoxited as much as I could all controls. What can cause this? Thanks!
  15. omri617

Akai 1020 Receiver Pop Noise

Hi When turning on the receiver there’s a loud pop sound coming from left channel. It also occurs the moment I switch to A position (Edit) What could be the culprit?
  16. omri617

Marantz 240 Job

Hello Got this very bad shaped Marantz at Jaffa Fleamarket last week. Seller said he unplugged it the moment he saw lots of smokes coming out of it. Upon disassembly and cleaning found found the following: Relay board - R310 560ohm 5W has char signs underneath it. Relay K301 looks very tired...
  17. omri617

AU 20,000 Help

Had this nice amp working when suddenly one channel started distorting slightly . Decided to take it to a tech . Two days later he called and said something terrible happened and fired one channel (4 out of 6 output transistors shot dead) - Replaced Also R01&R02 went out of spec . - Replaced...
  18. omri617

SX-1980 Vu Meter Act Strangely

DC at outputs = 80mV Nothing is sounding from speakers It occurs when volume is down It occurs when speaker buttons pushed out. What to check? Thanks
  19. omri617

HPM 150 Crossover Upgrade

Hi all been a while :) Got myself a nice set of HPM-150. Thinking about recapping them with high quality caps . Jantzen or Mundorf? Would anyone suggest replacing the coils also?
  20. omri617

AKAI AA-1020 Starts With 30VDC

And slowly drops to 1.5Vdc. Can’t set it on lower than this and it fluctuates. New caps on main and supply board. Could be bad outputs? They measure right
  21. omri617

Technics SA-800

Friend of mine asked me to have a look at his SA-800 . First thing was blown R704 (15ohm) and F2 (2A) Unfortunately the receiver stays in protection when driver board is connected. Removing it from its spot releases it from protection and I can hear the relay clicking. Are there any known...
  22. omri617

AU-117 Channel Voltage Problem

Hi Left channel has voltage issues (2.65) and can’t be adjusted with bias. TR11 gives Positive values when it should have Negative . What can cause this? Replaced almost every transistor Any help would be great . Thanks
  23. omri617

AU-117 flat Left Channel

Hello This little amp works. It has Flat sound on left channel (base&treble) do not affect sound. It has also some hum on the same channel. Left speaker output has +4.42V VR05 doesn’t almost affect itס Swapped between IC01/IC02 and nothing changed . TR03 B / C / E -3.9v / -4.4v / -4.5v TR05...
  24. omri617

Harman Kardon 335 No Sound

Trying to fix this Home Theatre receiver for a friend : It turns and display is Working. All functions work but no sound. Opened it and found out 2 blown fuses - Board CUP 11747 F903 + F904 Replaced them with same value - they burned again. Where are they related to and what can be the...
  25. omri617

Rotel RX-400 distortion

Hello This little receiver has small distortion on low volume and as you take the volume up it gets more nasty. All pots and inputs are cleaned . Dc off set is 0.023v both channels. It has more distortion in Aux / Tape than tuner, Monitor switch doesn’t kill the volume but only reduces it...
Back
Top Bottom