Search results

1. bonzo4ever!

What are you drinking now?

hahahaaa;;;hope you still aint waiting friend . cheers
  2. bonzo4ever!

Who's listening with headphones tonight? To what?

beater jbl e series,, kings of leon live 2013.. rough week
  3. bonzo4ever!

What's your latest audio purchase?

got some jbl bluetooth e series headphones... odd not be be tethered .. jury's still out. verdict passing soon...
  4. bonzo4ever!

Stuff I Found Curbside

meh,,,,,,found a 9 volt battery when I was young.. Tasted shocky,, threw it away..
  5. bonzo4ever!

86 inch LG. TV

Man you earned that puppy.. hahaaa. gotta laugh at that Ikea TV stand taking as long as getting sound..Those swedes hate us and they prove it via living room furniture..
  6. bonzo4ever!

Robert Conrad has passed....

Well shit.. damn he was cool. peace is yours
  7. bonzo4ever!

Hello From Ottawa, Canada

Seems that Raccoon has a family member of yours on the operating table, although I'm not versed in the operations of such..I feel that any fellow with a God givin name like Raccoon,,well . he's capable of any sorts .lol . Cheers!! and Welcome
  8. bonzo4ever!

Hello Everyone

much to be said about this place.. they give knowledge away. it's crazy. Cheers! and enjoy some knowledge!
  9. bonzo4ever!

Greetings from The Lowlands

The Netherlands.... As a guy from South Carolina I've always wanting to travel there....I hope it is as awesome as my mind believes.. Anyway,, Cheers and Enjoy!!
  10. bonzo4ever!

And so it begins...

Yes,,I second what ViperZ has asked...
  11. bonzo4ever!

And so it begins...

and it keeps getting better..wow/ some of mt alltime fave lps to boot /. great work!..
  12. bonzo4ever!

And so it begins...

That priest absorber looks amazing.. top shelf shit.!!!
  13. bonzo4ever!

Gosh, I hope my wife doesn't come home soon!

While I'm immeasurably happy she returned home safe ,, I'm also like WTF.. I've finally balanced my balance..It takes hours of air jamming, draw dropping volumes to achieve such. But one shot of her eat shit look and I'm defeated. Musically wooped... Lol but TRUE
  14. bonzo4ever!

Any Friends of Bill W here @ AudioKarma

Thanks guys!! indeed a kind evaluation of my current position. I'm a work in progress if you will... Cheers
  15. bonzo4ever!

Any Friends of Bill W here @ AudioKarma

i drink to much.
  16. bonzo4ever!

Greetings from NC

welcome friend from the other side of the state!! Cheers!
  17. bonzo4ever!

Have you heard a Sonic Boom?

about a month or so ago.. a meteor broke it while i happened to be outside smoking. 11 pmish.. sounded like a gas line from about 50 miles away exploded, was waiting for sirens etc.. never came.
  18. bonzo4ever!

Who's listening with headphones tonight? To what?

weezer jble45. finally streaming!!
  19. bonzo4ever!

Jbl e series headphone store display

I numbered them wrongly,, these have active noise cancelling..55"s maybe.. I bought the 45's on e-bay..Im gonna keep em and focus on the battery replacement/ repair of the 55's.
  20. bonzo4ever!

Anyone still Listen to FM Radio? Good stations by you?

95,7 the ride.Charlotte NC It cycles but its the best around to me..
  21. bonzo4ever!

Hello From WI

welcome!! im sure you can find some fellow lovers of anything you can imagine here." great minds abound". i've never heard a fart joke here......hahaaa..cheers !!
  22. bonzo4ever!

2 GM engineers arrested after 100-mph Kentucky joyride in new Corvettes

"This just in".. the GM engineers were also driving on the fly as it were " hands free"..As they were both having so much fun driving the new vettes ,, they were driving them with their erect penises with huge grins on their faces...o_O
  23. bonzo4ever!

What was the last movie you watched?

Layed my lazy ass outta work today and watched the last Lord of the Rings... Hadn't seen it in years and now I remember the ending being like 45 minutes long..
  24. bonzo4ever!

Refurbished 1982 Heresy 1

They turned out so nice that I would be hesitant to put a cold beer on them. Dude, that's saying alot!! Haahaaa.. Good work friend..
  25. bonzo4ever!

Bose is closing down all of its US and European stores

I'm in the belief that damn near any stereo speaker store that is open is cool as hell. I use to go to the one near me while the wife was shopping and just kick tires.. The headphones were always nice to hear..
Back
Top Bottom