Search results

1. bonzo4ever!

Jbl e series headphone store display

Hello friends,, There is a guy near me who bought a bunch of store display jbl e series e45bt noise cancelling phones. I bought a pair but I can't get them to power up on thier own. Is there a secret that anyone knows about to reset them? I've looked around but need help.. thanks for any help..
  2. bonzo4ever!

Sansui 9090db-Teac 300r

Hello frieands.. Ive got a a Bellari phono tube amp,that I would l would like to use thru my sansui 9090db to listen to lps thru. Need help hooking it up.. Im scared to run something backwards and miss my lil tube sound. Also I've got a teac 300r reel to reel that ff and rwinds like a champ...
  3. bonzo4ever!

9090db heats up.. smells odd.

Hello all.. The odor that I speak of doesn't get really bad until It;s been running for a while. I was hoping it would burn off. .. I've cleaned and re-cleaned everything I can reach with every tool / utensil / cleaning agent that I possibly can think of. Short of taking it completely apart and...
  4. bonzo4ever!

2250b power button

On a scale of 1-10,, how hard would it be to replace a power button on my marantz 2250b? I don't have alot of experience. Hate to make it worse.. thanks
  5. bonzo4ever!

Suppo Tube Amp??

I was wondering if anyone here has heard one of these . I'm thinking about buying one, they seem reasonably priced. Also could I run one thru to my Carver tfm 25? Not really sure how all that works,, I've got a carver CT-6 preamp but the music fatigues way to soon. I'm looking for a low budget...
  6. bonzo4ever!

sansui sr 2050c tone arm,,,

Hey guys,, I've had this thing layin around for a while, decided to get it working and of all things the hollow tubing of the tonearm seperated from it's base. Of course it snapped the green and black wires in two,,Hoping to fix it, I took it apart and soldered eveything back, this thing...
Back
Top Bottom