Search results

1. hspLOBO

Technics SL-1300 w/MA-QDC-1 cartridge

Help. Tried to play a record on unit for first time since purchase from GW. Needle and tone arm just starts at beginning of record as normal but then moves to end of record and ends. No sound. Tone arm goes back into cradle automatically. Thoughts?
  2. hspLOBO

Thanks for feedback!
  3. hspLOBO

Just picked up the good looking subject turntable at GW for a whopping $12.99 price tag. It comes with a MA-QDC-1 cartridge. Turns on, spins, but have yet to add to stereo system for a test run......will do that this weekend. Anyone have knowledge of cartridge? I'm sure I'll need to...
  4. hspLOBO

Whaferedale model 60

Have yet to be cleaned up....... After yard work tomorrow
  5. hspLOBO

Whaferedale model 60

Other backside
  6. hspLOBO

Whaferedale model 60

Backside
  7. hspLOBO

Whaferedale model 60

So, here they are.
  8. hspLOBO

Whaferedale model 60

Definitely will do.....they are just so good looking. Do hope they work well.....not too big either, very nice.
  9. hspLOBO

Whaferedale model 60

found a really nice looking pair of these speakers today at GW, probably should have past on them but bought them anyway. 1960's I know, and internals likely need to be replaced even though these look fantastic......cabs are awesome shape. Will listen to them as a trial this weekend. Anyone...
  10. hspLOBO

Pioneer CS-63DX Speakers

One more pick from little jam session Jammin
  11. hspLOBO

Pioneer CS-63DX Speakers

Thanks for response. I know we all have differing perspectives, but I've had several speakers in past and weeded out based on my listening comparisons (gone are: JBL L80T, Polk Monitor 10, Heresy 1, a few others). I'm keeping these too. Along with my HPM 100's, JBL 100. The more I...
  12. hspLOBO

Pioneer CS-63DX Speakers

Pictures Pictures
  13. hspLOBO

Pioneer CS-63DX Speakers

Pictures Pictures
  14. hspLOBO

Pioneer CS-63DX Speakers

Any else have these speakers? Just acquired and sound very very nice. Made in Japan with the lattice grills. Very heavy speakers (40lbs ea ?). Pushing them with a Sansui AU-5500 integrated amp and a Sony C801ES CD Player (now playing "roomful of blues-turn it on, turn it up!), sweet...
  15. hspLOBO

Forte II v. HPM-100

Having owned many speakers..... HPM-100's easily. These are simply awesome speakers and run my main system after many a testing with other speaker sets.
  16. hspLOBO

Found IXOS Cables Today....usage ??

Thanks for the info! I should have kept receipt on these for a return. I don't believe ill end up using them. Maybe after a few years my son might venture into electronics and find a use. Thanks again
  17. hspLOBO

Meaning I'd need some high end system or speakers to utilize? I only have simple integrated amp and speakers.
  18. hspLOBO

Found these IXOS cables today at thrift and could not pass them up.....in hopes they would some day come in handy. Googled them but eh, still not sure what they are used for. Please advise on what would they be used for ? Your insight is greatly appreciated. thanks
  19. hspLOBO

Yamaha NS 10M

Awesome Speakers - My 5 Cents My NS-10M rock the house and i'm using an old school Sony STR 7045 and a Sony ES type CD player.......these speakers are awesome for my purposes and have been complemented on their sound time and again.
  20. hspLOBO

ADS - L710A (Diagnostic Help)

Will Do Roger that. Thanks !!
  21. hspLOBO

To Sell or Not To Sell Well, it still does not work.....i was pumped and thought it would sing once again, but no dice. Where can i purchase the part? Hopefully, it will not be to pricey......
  22. hspLOBO

Appreciate the feedback! Thanks!
  23. hspLOBO

more pics for clarity first couple of pics are of the good side, wire is connected securely. the next with orange "X" is disconnected wire location. Short of having a solder gun.....super glue? electrical tape? other? Your guidance is greatly appreciated.. thanks all!
  24. hspLOBO

one more picture.... less blurry hopefully.....the wire disconnected to the small orange spot on top right.
Back
Top Bottom