Search results

1. Stereo_75

I guess I just don't get it....

Hey, then don't, life's too short as grumpy indicated. :smoke: I do know I've got a pretty good life, and I have to wonder about people that take the time to tell others to get a life..
  2. Stereo_75

no angle or not to angle my speakers?

I did a re-drawing of your setup. what do you think? Will this help?:thmbsp:
  3. Stereo_75

I guess I just don't get it....

Guys like you tickle me pink. Man...get a life. Do you analyze your life like this as well? Do you say to yourself about your wife ( if you're married ) did I do the right thing after about ten years or so marriage. This is a hobby with insights of improving and sharing. This is a nice hobby to...
  4. Stereo_75

A digital/analog 'Comparison Disc' LP!?

Could you please post some pics of this album and it's record and inner sleeve. :scratch2:
  5. Stereo_75

Couple of pictures of my new modern 'monster' integrated

Nice..! Can you provide more pics of this lean mean machine. :banana: :D
  6. Stereo_75

Couple of pictures of my new modern 'monster' integrated

Holy Toledo..!! :grnbounce This bad boy has balls!!! Hey bud, any chance of taking one more pic of it's rear panel. Sure would like to see it's connections. :thmbsp:
  7. Stereo_75

Odd tube behavior

Dude - get yourself a SS unit and your worries are gone. :D
  8. Stereo_75

Turntable Anti-static Record Cleaning Arm

Is this what you were referring to? http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_sopZ1?_nkw=+DUST+BUG+RECORD+CLEANER&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=watts+dustbag&_osacat=0 :smoke:
  9. Stereo_75

disc cleaners

Do you mean a manual cleaning solution by hand or by using a cleaning machine? :scratch2:
  10. Stereo_75

what do you guys make of these tubes?

hey, these would be perfect for target practice. :D
  11. Stereo_75

Pricey tube!!!!!$$$$!!!!!

As a kid growing up with tubes, my dad use to change out many times in our old Sears color TV ( 1967 ) those damn tubes and would give them to us and love popping those damn things with our BB gun, love the way they sound when they go " POP! " I'll stick to SS components thank...
  12. Stereo_75

LP Sleeves?

http://www.sleevetown.com/lp-sleeves-inner.shtml?adwords=record-sleeves or - http://www.lpgear.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LG&Product_Code=LPGZ8&Category_Code=MEDIASTOR Hope this helps! :smoke:
  13. Stereo_75

Signal meter on H/K 330B not working?

You might want to check out the components circled in this schematic for your HK 330a receiver. :smoke:
  14. Stereo_75

What would you like to see in a Pre-amp...

More SS components. :D
  15. Stereo_75

'Popping' problem with tube pre-amp.

Be nice. :music:
  16. Stereo_75

The Vacuum-Tube Lie

Hey....that's no way to talk about my delicious delight. :banana:
  17. Stereo_75

'Popping' problem with tube pre-amp.

Get yourself a SS and the problem is solved. :smoke:
  18. Stereo_75

The Vacuum-Tube Lie

Okay, okay, to be frank - I cut and past this article I found on the web and thought it was entertaining and wanted to see what the reaction would be. :D
  19. Stereo_75

The Vacuum-Tube Lie

Food for thought my friend. :smoke:
  20. Stereo_75

The Vacuum-Tube Lie

An article I found on the web, very interesting: This lie is also, in a sense, about a peripheral matter, since vacuum tubes are hardly mainstream in the age of silicon. It’s an all-pervasive lie, however, in the high-end audio market; just count the tube-equipment ads as a percentage of total...
  21. Stereo_75

Loving my new record cleaner!

Just replace the motor and switch on the VPI 16.5 and you have it bi-directional. :smoke:
  22. Stereo_75

WOW..! :banana: :jawdrop: :grnbounce
  23. Stereo_75

Hey..pick one, though which one? :banana:
  24. Stereo_75

Getting Frustrated with Pro-Ject Table

Yo grumpy, do you mean this kind of a protractor? :banana:
Back
Top Bottom