Search results

1. S

Yamaha CR800 aux not working

This is. “ merrylander” receiver that has been in storage for several years. Everything is perfect except I cannot get anything out of aux from my bluesound node 2i. I’ve changed interconnects - any ideas?
  2. S

How to connect digitally from pc via coax to dac/IA in another room

I am upgrading my main system and need to send quality audio from a pc to my dac/amp (Iotavx sa3/pa3) which has a coax-in connection available. The coax only runs from one outlet to the other room outlet. I would rather not use WiFi or Bluetooth aptx to achieve the best sound in my system. I...
  3. S

Looking for DAC to use with vintage system

I now have a refurbished Sansui 9090db to drive a pair of ADS L980's but need a DAC as most of my music library is digital coming thru an Airport Express. Previously used a NAD 3020 with a built-in DAC with smaller ADS L780-2's successfully but I need recommendations for this more robust...
  4. S

HELP - Need outputs for Rotel RA1060

Cannot find outputs D-1047 or B817 to bring this baby back into the mix. A friend tried to find a source to no avail so I am hoping some AKer has a suggestion. I didn't think these were unobtainium - am I wrong?
  5. S

Genesis One speakers

Have an opportunity to get a pair with the upgraded crossover but have no idea of the price range for these smaller speakers which had a wonderful sound at my first listen. Any input would be appreciated.
  6. S

Merrylander does it again

Just a note that I couldn't be more pleased with the Yamaha CR800 receiver that he recently sold to me. It was just as he described, a fair price and outstanding packing. He walks the talk. Another good reason to be an AKer.:thmbsp:
  7. S

CL Indy - DQ10ss $150 & BA A150's $100

Not mine but I'd love to have the spare change for the BA units on the southside. sale-976333551@craigslist.org DQ-10's sale-976322764@craigslist.org BA A150's
  8. S

Realistic STA-11

I found this amp at a local resale store for $25. I was thinking about it for my son whose amp has recently died. He listens to indie and classical with some Axiom M3 speakers I know nothing about this model, its wpc, quality, value. Anybody have some thoughts on this small amp?
  9. S

Amp recommendations for ADS L780/2 & Cizek Model 1's?

Currently using a Nakamichi Sr2a receiver for ADS units.
  10. S

Question on best amp system for speakers

I have a Nakamichi SR2a (I believe 30 wpc) driving ADS L780/2's and love the sound detail but now have an opportunity to add some Cizek Model 1's. Since this is an entry level system that I intend to upgrade over time my question is what would be the next step in an integrated amp or receiver...
  11. S

Hoosier newbie w intro & vintage Q

While I have loved music since early childhood I never really focused on audio equipment until recently. I have enjoyed reading and learning from member posts over the past several weeks and decided to throw my lot into the fray. My brother gave me his Sanyo 1033 and Sansui sp1500 system...
Back
Top Bottom