Search results

1. siamac

Pioneer Exclusive C3 or C3a?

I startet collecting Pioneers many years ago. Finally I had almost every top of the line component of the 70th. Then I landed at Pioneer Exclusive. Since some years my system is completed and did not change. That is the main reason, why I am not active in forums anymore. But both @Dr...
  2. siamac

Pioneer Exclusive C3 or C3a?

For me C3a was not interesting, and I never bought one. Because C3a was only sold in Japan, there exist only the 100 Volt Version. C3 was sold worldwide, so I have a 220 Volt Version for Europa. As I use no MC Cartridges, just MM, the Phono Stage is also fine for me.
  3. siamac

Siamac met Dr.Strangelove in Germany

After long years I could meet @Dr.Strangelove in Stuttgart Germany for the first time. Very nice to have this historical PIONEER meeting. :D It was a great pleasure for me to talk with him about Pioneer Vintage and other passions. See you :bowdown:
  4. siamac

Pioneer S180D VS 1800DV???

Here my DSS-9
  5. siamac

Rare, hard to find, uncommon Pioneer components

Very rare Pioneer PL-7A idler wheel drive turntable - in www you just can find the PL-7.
  6. siamac

It's Halloween - SX-1980 monster in my house! Thoughts welcome!

Toller Receiver Gratulation! :bowdown:
  7. siamac

Info about very rare Pioneer PL-7A please

On the pic the motor was not connected. All three terminals are in use.
  8. siamac

Now it comes to speed very fastly and is working very silent. But it cannot keep it´s speed and is getting slower and slower after some minutes. I think the grey triple-cap is over. Does somebody know, where can I get replacement for that?
  9. siamac

Motor needed some cleaning and new bearings.
  10. siamac

Here is PL-28, which seems to be very similar:
  11. siamac

Here PL-7 which is total different: • different tonearm • different speeds • operating elements in plastic instead of metal • maybe different motor • logo at the front in the middle instead of right side
  12. siamac

Thank you very much. How do you want to know, that the motor is massive / big?
  13. siamac

I have a very rare Pioneer PL-7A idler drive Turntable from 1966. Maybe it is a Japan-Only-Version. I couldn´t find any infos or pics about this turntable. More known are the smaler PL-6A and the PL-7. But PL-7 has a diferent tonearm, different knobs ... I could find a similar model: Pioneer...
  14. siamac

The turntables by pioneer... What do you consider the best?

Here two PIONEER PL-61 from me
  15. siamac

The turntables by pioneer... What do you consider the best?

PIONEER PL-70 and PIONEER EXCLUSIVE P-10 were quite similar. Both, tonearms and drives could be bought separatly. But not on Pioneer PL-70II, which has an electronic tonearm-lift. So drive and tonearm are connected.
  16. siamac

The Pioneer "eXclusive" Gear Thread!

Very nice A-09 in real Pioneer Exclusive quality. :tresbon: @jwfabrie - best exclusive setup - now with 2402 :thmbsp: Here my actuell setup:
  17. siamac

Here the new in rio palisander real-wood veneered woodcases:
  18. siamac

What I realized, almost all Exclusive-components, sold only in Japan, had no Pioneer written at the front.:scratch2: Besides F-3 and M4 Exclusive components sold worldwide, had a smal Pioneer fonts in the front. (C3,M3,M6,C7,M7,M8)
  19. siamac

Rarity found

Very nice!
  20. siamac

Pioneer Exclusive M6 Amplifiers
  21. siamac

Happy 50th Birthday Siamac!

Thank you very much !! :tresbon:
  22. siamac

Sony APM-77W foam surrounds (pics inside!)

I bought these. In his feedback are some happy APM-77 and AMP-4 user. http://www.ebay.de/itm/Square-Speaker-Foam-Repair-Kit-for-Sony-APM-77-/261080817239
Back
Top Bottom