Search results

1. Harbourmastr

O.K. So it's not an early President.... but it is MY First Tube Fisher!!!

The "temporary feet" is actually a very long, skinny dolly, built expressly for this console.
  2. Harbourmastr

That's very cool vendo81! Could I please get a copy/scan of that catalog from you?
  3. Harbourmastr

A 1960 Premier in the French Provincial Cabinet! It appears to be pretty much all original. According to the seller (nephew) it was originally owned by a retired Captain of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and had spent it's whole life in the living room of his house In Long Beach. When I...
  4. Harbourmastr

Most Common Parts Needed For Fishers!

Perhaps not a commonly needed part but it sure is nice to find a source for a correct, direct replacement transformer when you need one! http://www.transcendar.com/replacement-vintage-transformers/fisher/ Transcendar Transformer Corp 1590 Lana Way Hollister, CA 95023-2552 (831) 636-0404...
  5. Harbourmastr

Newly Acquried Executive III W-1000-2A

I'll bet that your Fisher just overheard you talking about that other new console that's on it's way to your house, and got a little bit nervous/jealous! :D
  6. Harbourmastr

My first console!

Back Seat Tuner.... hahaha!
  7. Harbourmastr

Is this actually a Fisher Console??

It's on the local CL, and while it certainly has a Fisher 600 in it, I can't find anything like it over at the FisherConsole site. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/fuo/4649798015.html
  8. Harbourmastr

"Custom" 60's Fisher Console - Help ID

The Teac is in the top left side and the Sony is in one of the drawers.
  9. Harbourmastr

"Custom" 60's Fisher Console - Help ID

Here is the full text from the Ad... sure looks to be another custom job like "The Commanders Console" : 1960 Vintage Stereo system was purchased in Japan when my father in law was in the Navy. It has not been used for 30 years, however it works and the sound is amazing. It is housed in a...
  10. Harbourmastr

power consumption of a console

Check your computer, if you leave it on 24/7 it can consume large amounts of energy. The other usual power pig (besides AC) is the refrigerator.
  11. Harbourmastr

Vintage Silvertone Cabinet Stereo -Tube Radio

I just went through one of these... turned out to be a solid little player. If the TT chassis is hot when you touch it you need to flip the power plug over at the wall socket. Volume was a little low in one of the channels after I did my recap and it turned out to be both some dirty pins as...
  12. Harbourmastr

Fisher Console $50 SF/CL

got a buddy of mine in Alameda to pick this up!! yay!
  13. Harbourmastr

Fisher Console $50 SF/CL

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/atq/4623720109.html A steal!
  14. Harbourmastr

Question Regarding ERO FOL Caps

The only way to know "for sure" if the caps are "good=not leaky" is to test them at full rated voltage before you install them. Once they are installed they may still fail, all parts can fail. All you can do is be vigilant and pay attention to your gear. All current manufacturers of...
  15. Harbourmastr

I've Got my eye on a 61/62 Philharmonic...

That looks to be in Good+ condition, (FP cabinet, I'm waiting on more photo's from the seller) owner says that the radio works and TT spins but needs a needle. I'm wondering what you all think is a fair price to offer? I know that's not much to go on but it's what I have at the moment...
  16. Harbourmastr

Fisher Heritage Series Speakers on LA/CL

Seller says 70's vintage but they strike me as being a bit older than that. Anybody know what they are for sure?? http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/fuo/4608327815.html
  17. Harbourmastr

How much for an MPX-100?

So under $100 is a good buy then? Thanks guys!
  18. Harbourmastr

Need Help Identifying a 50's Console

Well the control panel on the tuner sure looks to be the same as what is shown on the "liberty:... I'll see if I can get some more pictures and info out of the seller today.
  19. Harbourmastr

Fisher KS-1 Speakers $79 San Fran CL

Perhaps someone in the area can pick these up! http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/4562089925.html
  20. Harbourmastr

OK but shield your eyes... it's kinda scary!
  21. Harbourmastr

How much for an MPX-100?

I'm started to window shop for some more Fisher goodies and was wondering what is a reasonable price to pay for a working MPX-100 in good physical condition?
  22. Harbourmastr

I'm conversing via email with someone that has a Fisher for sale and I'm not sure what it actually is based on the pictures I was sent. The seller says it's a 1957 Contemporary but the crummy cell phone pictures tell a slightly different story. I want to be well informed before I try to...
  23. Harbourmastr

54 Fisher Contemporary available in Tucson

Yes Larry, Being a resident of So Cal I know who the Sherman Clay Co. is. Clearly the owner of this piece knows very little about it based on his wonderful description. And I would never buy a car with a dealers name plastered on it, not even a license plate frame with the name of the dealer...
  24. Harbourmastr

54 Fisher Contemporary available in Tucson

Hope this is OK to post here....If not just move or delete please. This is not mine, I'm just putting it out there in case someone is close by that can take advantage of it's availability. http://tucson.craigslist.org/fuo/4544193844.html Fisher Series 101 Console (1954) all original...
  25. Harbourmastr

So This Guy Has this 1963 Executive....

I would be waiting at the curb Sunday morning.... even offer to help move it to make sure it doesn't get banged up.
Back
Top Bottom