Search results

1. Sharpstik

scored 2 vintage pioneers.

I have a 636 and a 737. I once had your 535 and a 434. I should have kept them, but they weren’t getting used. They are worth every dollar you spent.
  2. Sharpstik

10 years gone, Malaysia Airlines MH-370

A British pilot who was one of the original searchers claims it was a suicidal pilot. There was additional oxygen pumped into the cockpit , in order for him to fly that plane into the deepest part of the ocean...
  3. Sharpstik

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

Yup. I’ve saved loads of Shom's stuff here in this phone.
  4. Sharpstik

https://www.surfer.com/trending-news/birds-the-word-surfing-swan-good-wave-spain Fantastic.
  5. Sharpstik

Lol. Ah yes here comes Swamee River.
  6. Sharpstik

It isn’t short enough either
  7. Sharpstik

We may be cool........

Lots more etcs’
  8. Sharpstik

We may be cool........

I’d rather listen to Waylon than Frank. I remember when he had his yard sale in Tennessee in 2000. I have a bunch of his albums and 45s
  9. Sharpstik

Can't Find 100W Incandescent Bulbs?

Yup . I’ve had 3 go in less than a year. Garbage. And they were bought for me. I’ll buy a few 25,40 and 60 waters if I’m in a thrift and they have them.
  10. Sharpstik

Pioneer CS question?

Those look nice. I had a chance to buy a pair , recapped, for a hundred but I have too many speakers. How is the low end in those ? I owned the 77s , 88s and 99s and it was lacking in all 3. I have the 99a here though, and they are better. Recapped. To the op: firewood ? Hardly. Why don’t you...
  11. Sharpstik

Realistic Optimus 21/ ADS L620 Comparo

Well , if you’re ever In eastern Pennsylvania, give me a holler because they are idle .
  12. Sharpstik

Realistic Optimus 21/ ADS L620 Comparo

The 21s were my first pair way back when. I used them for many years. I had the 23s , also which came with only one tweeter. Both sets go low. They are a 10 inch. I have the Nova 8 b s here, too . They’re not recapped but they sound better than my recapped Optimus 5 b. You can’t go wrong...
  13. Sharpstik

How do I add an echo/delay to the STA-90?

That’s the same one WOND in Pleasantville/ Atlantic City used during their top 40 heyday. I use a Korg 2000. Pioneer made one too .
  14. Sharpstik

Hifi hoarder cleanout

Lol. That’s what I thought. I gather the op isn’t married, that situation would never work here. I’ve enjoyed reading the story. Too bad about the TX 8500 Onkyo. And as @foundsound says, cl IS a time waster . Practically.
Back
Top Bottom