Search results

1. gatorvrx

Indiana Line Speakers

Yes after six months they are still one of my favorites. I switch between these and my RX6's. Great little tower for the price.
  2. gatorvrx

Indiana Line Speakers

These are fabulous speakers for the money. The build quality is second to none. They have a small foot print, but image way beyond their size. Lows are sufficient since they are a transmission line speaker, the high are well defined , sharp and can be listened to for hours at a time without...
  3. gatorvrx

favorite controls cleaner

I just run down to the local autozone and pick up some crc electronics cleaner.
  4. gatorvrx

Speaker help

Mozart, Check the Goodwills and Salvation Army stores on a regular basis. I picked up some Polk Monitor 7's yesterday in exellent conditon at a local SA for $20.48! The deals are out there, just have to be patient and keep checking frequently. Good Luck. :thmbsp:
  5. gatorvrx

Pics of your listening space

My listening spot....... :music:
  6. gatorvrx

Speaker help

We could help you come up with a sales pitch to throw at the boss! :yes:
  7. gatorvrx

Speaker Mixing

Agreed.....:music:
  8. gatorvrx

Decent little score today

Picked up these consecutive numbered Polk 7's for...... wait for it... $20.48 at the local Salvation Army! :banana:
  9. gatorvrx

Speaker help

Do you have a budget in mind? If you want old school, perhaps some New Large Advents. They can be found in great shape for around a hundred bucks. If your looking for something newer, Frys has the Infinity 363 towers for $117/each.
  10. gatorvrx

How many speakers do you own?

Klipsch Heresys, circa 1978 Klipsch KG 4's Energy RC 50's PSB T55's Indiana Musa 505's Polk Lsi9's Sansui SP 1700's Infinity SS 2000? in the garage
  11. gatorvrx

please help me find speakers

My first thought was some Advents as well......:yes:
  12. gatorvrx

Recommended Modern Speakers

I would agree. The Polks aren't going anywhere. I can switch the LSI9's and Musa's out when I want a change of pace. Those MG 944's are sweet. :thmbsp:
  13. gatorvrx

OK, I change my mind! Just recieved these Indiana Musa 505's. The Musa's pushed the LSI9's to second place in my house! Beautifully built, solid speaker. Not sure how many dealers there are out there, but take a listen for yourself if you can find a pair. :music:
  14. gatorvrx

Most suitable pair of speakers?

I'm thinking some New Large Advents would play nice with the Pioneer 980! :music:
  15. gatorvrx

Budget system at girlfriend's house

A great little system indeed. But now that she's fell in love with it, keep an eye out for the upgrade bug! Enjoy........
  16. gatorvrx

Indiana Line Speakers

Just bought the Musa 505's for a better deal than $715. Should have them by Friday. I'll post pics and first impression. For $665.00 shipped I took a chance. Worse comes to worse, I'll put them in the bedroon.
  17. gatorvrx

What's it all worth?

I would agree........ Start at 200!
  18. gatorvrx

What was the last movie you watched?

Last night I watched the new bond movie, Skyfall.
  19. gatorvrx

What is your favorite XM station?

Classic vinyl for me. :music:
  20. gatorvrx

Indiana Line Speakers

Indiana Musa's I can pick up a demo pair for $715 shipped. It's tempting to just pull the trigger.
  21. gatorvrx

OK, I'll take a beating here, but..... Polk Lsi9's. Excellent bookshelf speakers that can be found for around $500 - $600/pair. Beautiful real wood panels with piano black caps. While I do own some Klipsch, PSB, Energy, and Epos speakers, the Polks get the most playing time for now :D. Looking...
  22. gatorvrx

Indiana Line Speakers

Has anyone heard of these Italian made speakers. Looking at the Indiana Musa 505's. Not a whole lot of info on them on the net. Thanks, Gatorvrx
  23. gatorvrx

Sansui SP-1600 Speakers??

Way to high. Sansui speakers are not very sought after. I have a couple of pairs of them. Decent to listen to once in awhile, but not collector type speakers IMO. I paid $40 for my 2500's, and $30 for my 1700's. The 1700's are actually decent sounding. Prefer them over my 2500's.
  24. gatorvrx

Job Hunting Question

Go to the second interview. It can't hurt. My wife has been unemployed for 6 months, still looking. Take what you can get. You can always "still look" while your working.
  25. gatorvrx

Would you trade ?

agree....:D :sigh: Honestly, do what you feel is right. Us old farts prefer the old school gear!
Back
Top Bottom