Search results

1. Narodow

Teac A2300SX Pause Button Bulb

I am trying to figure out what type of bulb (lamp) is used in the Teac A2300SX Pause Button. Thank you.
  2. Narodow

Hafler XL 600

I have a Hafler XL 600 power amplifier with a noisy fan. It is the original fan with lots of hours on it. Does anyone know the specifications of the fan and a source for them? Thank you. Bryan
  3. Narodow

Crown 800 Reel to Reel

I recently purchased a Crown 800 Model 824. There was no documentation with the unit. I searched the internet and could only find information on Crown solid state decks. This R2R's preamps have 3 ea. 12AX7 tubes, 2 ea. 12AT7 tubes, 1 ea. 7199 tube and 1 ea. 6SN7 tube. The inputs are Mic. 1...
  4. Narodow

Yamaha CR-820 idle current adjust

Can anyone help me with the final transistor idle current adjustment for a Yamaha CR-820 receiver? I searched AudioKarma and could not come up with the adjustment procedure. I am sure it is out there somewhere, but I jut cannot find it. I have the schematic for the receiver and know that the...
  5. Narodow

Capacitor date code

I have a Scott 299A which I believe have had two can type filter capacitors replaced. Does anyone know how to decipher date codes on Sprague can type electrolytic capacitors? The Sprague caps in my amp have markings of D26974 904-J Thanks.
  6. Narodow

Hewlett Packard 4261A

Anyone know of a person or shop that would be able to repair my HP 4261A Digital LCR meter? The problem is sort of hard to explain, but the meter's count will not go past 1999. Thanks.
  7. Narodow

Kyrocera R-861

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the service manual for a Kyrocera R-861 stereo receiver? My R-861 has decided not to output audio both AM and FM. The front panel indicators show signal strength, but no audio to the speakers. AUX, and CD work fine. Thanks. Bryan
  8. Narodow

Sonic Energy Systems

I apologize for no pictures. Has anyone heard of Sonic Energy Systems speakers? Reading from a tag I saw on one of the speakers: "TA Sonic Energy Systems, Paradox Speakers, Time-Align System". The address for Sonic Energy Systems was Houston, Texas. They are two ways with what appeard to...
  9. Narodow

NAD 2100 Question

I am trying to find a part for a NAD 2100 power amplifier. The part is a 8 pin DIP on the E56150 Board. The reference designation is Q301 and the numbers and letters on the part are: 2043D JRC 1024G I have no idea which one of the set of numbers is the correct part number. I do not have...
  10. Narodow

SAE Two R3C

I wonder if anyone out there can help. My SAE Two R3C stereo receiver has shorted outputs. Of course, the transistors are obsolete. Does anyone know where I can find a 2SD586 and a 2SB616, or does anyone know what transistors would be a good substitute? Thanks. Bryan
  11. Narodow

A shot in the dark.

A friend has a Pioneer TX-9100 tuner with poor sensitivity in AM. He has narrowed the problem to the AM transformer part number ATB-020. The transformer is the first in the path after the antenna input and is an RF transformer. I realize that parts vintage audio gear is hard to come by, but...
  12. Narodow

Marantz 3800 help needed.

I am repairing a Marantz 3800 preamp that has a bad UA749 op amp. Marantz's part number is F749PC. I am not having luck finding a UA749 since it is obsolete. Does anyone know of a replacement for this op amp? Any help is greatly appreciated.
  13. Narodow

Marantz 140 Boat Anchor

Another memorable eBay purchase. Wandering DC offset in the left channel...adjusts fine, amp plays fine for hours and when I think I have it conquered, off it goes. Great for the left channel speaker. The right channel operates fine. By troubleshooting the Power Amp board (DC measurements...
  14. Narodow

Sherwood S-5500 IV selector switch

The good news is I just got a Sherwood S-5500 IV integrated amp. The bad news is the owner was trying to clean dirty controls and in his haste, broke two wafers on the Selector switch. The switch is now literally in halves. The switch is a double wafer, 4 position (TP Head, Phono, Tuner, and...
  15. Narodow

Dynaco PAS 3 Series II

I need opinions on the Dynaco PAS 3 Series II preamp. I owned an old PAS 3 and sold it long ago and now I am looking for another tube preamp. How does the Series II compare to the original PAS 3? Thanks. Bryan
  16. Narodow

Pioneer SM-100 Power Amplifier

I have an old Pioneer SM-100 stereo amplifier and the matching SC-100 pre amp. I found service data for the pre amp, but had no luck finding it for the SM-100. The amp works fine, but due to its age problems may crop up. Searches on the internet turned up nothing. Does anyone have...
  17. Narodow

Pioneer SX-1250 capacitors

I have a Pioneer SX-1250 that has two of the four 22000ufd, 80VDC electrolytic filter capacitors leaky. I would like to replace all four and have searched the internet without success for a supplier. Can anyone help to point me in the right direction? Thank you. Bryan
  18. Narodow

Sansui 690 Stereo Receiver

Hello, I recently traded some audio stuff for a Sansui 690 Stereo Receiver. I have searched the internet for information on the 690 without success. It looks like the Sansui 6060, but it has a black front panel. I have the service manual for the 6060 and compared the circuit board layouts...
  19. Narodow

Sony TA-3120A Service Info

Help!! I have searched without success for service information for a Sony TA-3120A Stereo Power Amplifier circa 1970. I tried Sony, but they said that the amp was too old and they no longer offer parts or service literature. Does anyone know of a source for a service manual? Thank you...
  20. Narodow

Pilot 240

I am looking for a schematic of a Pilot 240 integrated amplifier. I have searched far and wide without success. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Bryan
  21. Narodow

Harman Kardon 460i Service Manual

Help! I have a Harman Kardon 460i stereo receiver that has a bad stereo demultiplex chip. The only markings on the IC are 4437 and 1372K KR. Can some one help me with a cross reference or schematic? Thanks. Bryan
Back
Top Bottom