Search results

1. okeeteekid

Marc Martel

See what this sounds like on your Infinity's I played it on my epsilons and I'm speechless.
  2. okeeteekid

Check out these K9's

MODS PLEASE DELETE
  3. okeeteekid

Infinity EMIT vs HE-EMIT

Did a quick video so you guys can hear the difference between the two tweeters, I crossed them over at 4500 hz with a Mundorf Silver-Oil Cap.
  4. okeeteekid

Infinity Kappa Polydome vs HE-EMIM

Did some quick videos so you guys & gals can hear how they compare in sound, Lol you can hear the poor recording on the first video with the emim, with the polydome you can barely hear it as it's muffled, emims will bring out all the good and bad out of recordings.
  5. okeeteekid

Incoming RS1B's

Just saw a original owner pair of RS 1B's on the bay that look to be in pretty good condition and at a give away price of just $1.600.00 or best offer in Redwood City, California, hope someone here can get them,no Affiliation.
  6. okeeteekid

Polydome

I've been noticing a lot of 80's and early 90's corvette convertible tops with the clear rear plastic windows turning white and some turning yellow exactly like the polydome does so I did a little research and found out that the corvette rear windows are made of polyvinyl. I always thought that...
  7. okeeteekid

Battle of the polydomes

Just got the Genesis titanium domes in, 1 first off they do not exactly fit in the kappas, bolt pattern is slightly smaller, I had to use a small wooden dowel and glue and hammer it in to fill the old holes in the cabinet, the new bolt pattern was just a hair smaller than the cabinet holes, easy...
  8. okeeteekid

Incoming Infinity IRS sigmas

Infinity sigmas on the bay for sale, looks like they will need all four tweeters but for $450 they are a steal, they are in Henderson, Nevada, local pick up only, won't last long, hope someone here can get them, no affiliation.
  9. okeeteekid

Infinity epsilons

There is a pair of epsilons for sale in kingwood Texas for $3,900 at US Audio Mart, they look to be in nice cond, Oh the temptation Lol seriously they look good and at a decent price if anyone is close to them, would be nice if someone here got them, just go to US Audio Mart and search infinity...
  10. okeeteekid

K9 II

No affiliation, Kappa 9.1 series II, nice price and taking BO, pretty good shape, might need new grill cloth to be perfect, hope someone here gets them. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Infinity-Kappa-9-1-Series-II-High-End-Speakers/162898638323?hash=item25ed83f5f3:g:KhMAAOSwRTVagRHG
  11. okeeteekid

Infinity prototypes?

Never seen these before. https://www.ebay-Vintage-infinity-prototypes-great-condition?/139529987267987491hash=itema3ne445d2da2:g:G9ls2ewAASwhdHUhaCNO
  12. okeeteekid

Nice read, Cary Christie: from Infinity to Artison

https://www.stereophile.com/content/cary-christie-infinity-artison
  13. okeeteekid

Polydome replacement

They finally made replacements, here's the ad moderator deleted a link to an auction site as not allowed outside the Dollars & Sense forum.
  14. okeeteekid

Ren 80 heads up NICE!

Nicest pair of ren 80's I've seen for sale in a long time, local pick up in Portland, OR, and only $700.00 one owner, they look mint, still have the original stickers on the spiked feet Lol, hope someone here gets them, no affiliation...
  15. okeeteekid

Kappa 9 finishes

I bought this pair of K9's in 1989, I'm the original owner, when I was in the store I couldn't decide between the black and the golden oak, I thought the oak was too light in color for my living room decor so I got the black. Well when I got them home the black didn't match my decor either so I...
  16. okeeteekid

RS 5001 heads up

Surprised nobody snatched these up yet, ad says slight vinyl peeling at the bottom edge of cabinets, looks like it can easily be repaired, $140 obo, might be able to get them for a little less than his asking price, I have a pair of them, great sounding small infinity speaker, no affiliation...
  17. okeeteekid

Heads up, Infinity-RS-IIIb

For anyone interested there is a pair of Infinity-RS-IIIb's on the bay (local pick up only) that look to be in nice shape, the woofers will need a refoam, grill material could be cleaned up or maybe even be replaced, only $100 obo, hope someone here gets them, no affiliation...
  18. okeeteekid

Polydome weight?

Was always wondering what the difference in weight was between the original polydome and the RSDS polydome, well wonder no more, I weighed them both removed from their magnet structures with the faceplate still installed as the RSDS faceplate didn't look like it wanted to come off so I just left...
  19. okeeteekid

Ren 80's Heads up

Ren 80's for sale on the bay if anyone is interested, If I didn't have so many infinity's I'd be all over them Lol, don't think they will last that long at that price, plus shipping, hope someone here gets them, no affiliation 332143157296...
  20. okeeteekid

Say goodbye to Infinity

Samsung bought Harman Kardon, don't look like they will be interested in making any speakers anytime soon, I wonder what will happen to Revel speakers now. http://www.iclarified.com/57792/samsung-acquires-harman-kardon-for-8-billion
  21. okeeteekid

Infinity video

Best infinity video I've seen.
  22. okeeteekid

Heads up k8's k9's

Was looking on craigslist NJ and found some nice kappa 8's and kappa 9's for sale, the k8's look to be in nice shape for $500, the k9's look to be in good shape too for $700 but they need new polydomes, if I didn't have so many infinity speakers I'd be all over them, just thought to share my...
  23. okeeteekid

High Energy SEMIT

Did a search, "infinity speaker facebook" and found this when scrolling through on the FB page, I never seen one before, it's a Infinity High Energy SEMIT, the guy says he bought a pair of them off eBay, I wonder why infinity never used them in their speakers, would have been nice if Infinity...
  24. okeeteekid

polydome refurb

Just finished one polydome, I used a rubber surround with a poly dust cap, while it looks nice it don't sound as nice as the original, sound output is lower, I guess it's back to the old drawing board Lol
  25. okeeteekid

Infinity IRS epsilon service manual

Infinity IRS epsilon service manual: Infinity project epsilon: Infinity IRS epsilon Brochure: Infinity IRS epsilon owners manual: Stereophile review Infinity IRS epsilon 1995: Click on link below https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=61AA0F551408D611!128&authkey=!ADjG61WMGfYUTnM&ithint=folder%2c
Back
Top Bottom