Search results

1. Gannon

Lexicon MC-12 Power supply

Success! Finally got it yesterday...I'm too cheap to pay for quick shipping. Installed it, just got the system reconnected...and it all works perfectly. Total landed cost, $93.73. I did get the part number directly off the old one. Didn't even think of searching for the OEM source until...
  2. Gannon

Lexicon MC-12 Power supply

I know this is an ancient thread, but I found it while searching for a solution to my MC-12b's untimely death. Sager.com has the OEM power supply...from a company called EOS Power...with the part number LFVLT110-4302. Ordered mine for under $80, although they haven't told me what the shipping...
  3. Gannon

Dead Power Supply

I know this is an ancient thread, but I found it while searching for a solution to my MC-12b's untimely death. Sager.com has the OEM power supply...from a company called EOS Power...with the part number LFVLT110-4302. Ordered mine for under $80, although they haven't told me what the shipping...
  4. Gannon

Lexicon MC-12 Power Supply ...

5. Gannon

Is there a woodpecker in my tonearm?

Both turntables give the same result...both sets of electronics... ...what about the SPEAKERS? Give a listen through some decent headphones first...see if you can isolate the tone or transient that incites this odd resonance. It may be both. Cheers
Back
Top Bottom