1. J

JBL Cinema speakers?

R u mike baker the boxer?
  2. J

KP 1000 info please?

Might pair well with heresy II’s
  3. J

KP 1000 info please?

I should add that they would be replacing the t36. Also don't take audionuts the wrong way, I'm one too!
  4. J

KP 1000 info please?

Hello audionuts! LOL Could someone (I'll bet maybe Morey?) fill me in on the usefullnes of kp1000 subs? I have several systems, though I don't think these would be usefull for stereo hifi listening. But I do have some cerwin vega T250F with the T36 18" folded horns. Would the kp1000 matchup well...
  5. J

RF-5 vs CF-2

RF5 is a really nice speaker. Tons of bass, very smooth, I don’t know about the cf2 as I have the 4
  6. J

Anyone recognize these?

Homemade? But the cane grill cloth looks like the ones on my heresy II
  7. J

Found these Monitor Audio Speakers......

Oh, fooled me!
  8. J

Found these Monitor Audio Speakers......

How can they have a passive radiator with that big port on the bottom?
  9. J

Klipsch shootout

Belle? U didn’t like them?y?
  10. J

Klipsch shootout

U know, I don’t really know. I tried the ec4 cple songs then the chorus and just staying there for now. I’ll check out the epics though!
  11. J

Klipsch shootout

So I’ve had most of my speakers in my shop for yrs. I just moved and set up chorus 2’s next to epic cf4’s, second version. Listened to epics first, love them. But surprise! I tried the chorus and they make the epics sound dark. Voices come out much louder on chorus. It’s a three way compared to...
  12. J

Dedicated Breaker Wire Gauge vs Run Length

Guys, I realize ur all worked up about the best for ur system, but 14ga for a 15 a circuit and 12ga for a 20a circuit is all u need. U can’t connect 8ga to an outlet anyways. Multiwire branch circuit is within code but realize if the neutral opens you with fry ur equipment.
  13. J

Speakers in their natural habitats

I think those first one are DAK if I remember right? I listed after them after seeing them advertised back in the day. I wonder if they are good speakers
  14. J

Sub for RF-5s?

U need more bass than the rf5’s put out???? Omg! They are a pretty perfect speaker to me with plenty of bass
  15. J

Advice on Craigslist Heresy II SE

what the heck is a signature edition????
  16. J

nonpowered subwoofer?

I only see two there
  17. J

nonpowered subwoofer?

So I have a velodyne HGS15 sub that I've had bought around maybe 1998 or so. Its nice, but now the amp isn't working again. Velodyne repaired it for a few yrs back and will again. But I'm thinking are there any very high quality passive subs available?
  18. J

Industrial Design of Home Audio Gear

Its weird when components have that alum. front plate with handles, but no holes to screw it to rack!
  19. J

Dipping my toe in headphones

what is drop?
  20. J

RF phones for music and practice

So I have music from youtube going through it and also have my bass going through it. Its nice for practicing songs, but I hate dealing with the wire
  21. J

400 maybe the most. Yea, i'd like them to be very high quality for listening to music too. Are wireless really not that good for serious listening? If thats the caes, maybe I should buy cheaper wireless for practice and better wired to listen. I have my PC connected to a zoom B2.1u effects thing...
  22. J

Hi, I'm interested in some very good sounding rf phones for listening to music, but also for practicing songs off youtube. I plug my current wired phones into an effect pedal connected to my PC, so I can listen to a song and play along with it with my bass.I'd like wireless though, my cord...
  23. J

Klipsch Heresey II - Crites Upgrades

I'd love to get my 2275 restored, do people do that?
  24. J

Klipsch Heresey II - Crites Upgrades

Hey! Thats the same reciever i used for my H2's, sounded great!
  25. J

Cabinet Damping?

no, I didn't mean that question in a argumentitive was Moray. I would just ssume if something so cheap and easy to add it would be done. Like, when they test is things in their sound chambers, with their measuring instruments, maybe sometimes going to a more expensve driver for improvement or...
Back
Top Bottom