Search results

1. Tarl Of Gor

Happy Birthday Tarl of Gor!

Thanks everyone for the bday wishes!
  2. Tarl Of Gor

16 years sober today.

Haven’t posted my last few anniversaries but remembered this year. 16 years without so much as a sip.
  3. Tarl Of Gor

B & W Pics

4. Tarl Of Gor

When AK members - friends - silently disappear

Looks like my last post was June of last year and not many before that. Kind of lost interest after my last move. Have picked up photography and when I'm not working I'm out driving around Indiana shooting barns, covered bridges, etc. But I still buy records.
  5. Tarl Of Gor

Is this a Yesterday and Today a 2nd State Butcher Cover?

I have one and besides Ringo’s collar there is a spot on the bottom edge where the paste over isn’t perfect and you can see the original cover showing.
  6. Tarl Of Gor

Happy Birthday Tarl Of Gor!

Wow! Guess I’m late to my own party! Thanks for all of the birthday wishes!
  7. Tarl Of Gor

How many here are concerned about their retirement accounts?

Retire? My headstone will say Retired instead of Died.
  8. Tarl Of Gor

13 years sober today!

Seems like the older I get the faster the years go by.
  9. Tarl Of Gor

B & W Pics

Some photos I’ve taken with a Sony A7 I’ve had for a couple of months.
  10. Tarl Of Gor

A Big Thanks To Tarl Of Gor

You’re welcome! Glad to help!
  11. Tarl Of Gor

Thanks, Tarl of Gor

You’re welcome! Glad to help!
  12. Tarl Of Gor

Show me your rack!

I put together this using the IKEA Ivar system two houses ago. I still have all of the pieces just haven’t put it together yet in this house.
  13. Tarl Of Gor

Show me your rack!

I just have an old boring Pioneer rack system.
  14. Tarl Of Gor

Turntable spins in reverse

The belt is inside out.
  15. Tarl Of Gor

You guy's have been a bad influence on me...LOL

It’s the IKEA IVAR system. I think they still make it but the ends are plastic instead of metal now. I also used it for my record shelving. Shelves are sturdy as hell and don’t sag at all. I have a Pioneer SX-1980 sitting on one with no problem.
  16. Tarl Of Gor

But I do have a few turntables.
  17. Tarl Of Gor

Yeah I had to stop with Pioneer. This is what happens when you get bit with the bug.
  18. Tarl Of Gor

I would suggest in picking up some shelving. You’re gonna need it.
  19. Tarl Of Gor

Comment by 'Tarl Of Gor' in media 'BlackWalnut1_noText'

Pioneer did make a case for the RT-707 and I have pictures of one that had been listed on eBay. They are rare as hell in the flesh. I would start a thread in the Pioneer forum and get opinions.
  20. Tarl Of Gor

The store in Greenwood, IN that I posted about has about everything you’re looking for.

The store in Greenwood, IN that I posted about has about everything you’re looking for.
  21. Tarl Of Gor

Cellphone photos. Caught anything interesting lately? Post em!

I stumbled upon this waterfall this past summer driving the backroads south of Greensburg, IN. It isn’t much of anything until we have a good rain but is a pretty nice waterfall when there’s a good amount of water running over it. After the cold weather we recently had I went and checked it out.
  22. Tarl Of Gor

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Judas Priest ~ Firepower
  23. Tarl Of Gor

The reason you got into vinyl

I grew up with the radio and then records. My mom worked at the Mercury Records pressing plant in Richmond, IN in the late 60's. She would bring home all kinds of stuff and just about all of it was country crap. She did bring home a few rock records one of them being The Left Banke which I...
Back
Top Bottom