Search results

1. hrballenger

MTF back in hospital, just informational...

Mark, we have all learned soooooo much from you. Praying for a speedy and full recovery for you. Best wishes sir.
  2. hrballenger

Show Us Your Dinner! (Home Cooking ONLY please!)

^ ^ ^ O. M. Gosh, that looks and sounds sooooooooooooooo good !
  3. hrballenger

I'm Back

Welcome back !!!
  4. hrballenger

Happy Birthday to hrballenger!

Thank you so very much, everyone. And a special big thanks to HarmanKardon for the work and dedication to keep this tradition alive here in our group.
  5. hrballenger

Nagging computer issue

I'm using Win7 Pro (current on updates and running Defender) I periodically get a message that says "Adobe Update is available"... but AdobeARMservice is disabled in "Services". Why am I getting the message ? If I go to Task Manager and do an End Process I get a message that says " Do you...
  6. hrballenger

Our Friend hrballenger has Passed ("Latest info on my cancer battle")

My family and I want to say thank you all again for all the well wishes and prayers. This group is truely great karma. We are humbled.
  7. hrballenger

Need some SERIOUS Prayers and MOJO from AK'ers! Wife Critical.

So sorry to hear this. Sending our prayers for you and your family.
  8. hrballenger

Could use some prayers, well wishes, etc.

Our prayers and best wishes for you and yours.
  9. hrballenger

AK Contest! Derek & the Dominos -- Layla MoFi GIVEAWAY + Subscriptions

I'm in. Thanks Grumpy, and good luck to everyone.
  10. hrballenger

Need some SERIOUS Prayers and MOJO from AK'ers! Wife Critical.

Our heartfelt prayers for you and your wife and family, and for wisdom and guidance of your healthcare professionals.
  11. hrballenger

Hello from Southwest Florida!

Welcome
  12. hrballenger

best car of 80's votes

Porsche 911SC. Bullet proof with reasonable care, and a joy to drive.
  13. hrballenger

Hi all, this is Carla, I am this Great Mans wife, and I would like to thank you all for your kind words and thoughts and prayers, they are much appreciated. He is a super guy, and glad he has this support system, you are all super in my book.
  14. hrballenger

My family and I deeply thank you all for your best wishes, prayers, sympathy and words of encouragement. We are humbled. Thank you again, Hurley
  15. hrballenger

As a few of you know, I was diagnosed with stage IIIA lung cancer in January of 2012...and given a prognosis of 9 to 14 months survival with treatment. Several rounds of chemo and a right lower lobectomy in May of 2012 and what seems like dozens more rounds of differing chemo regimes and I'm...
  16. hrballenger

Fresh blueberries...recipe ideas?

Half a handful in a bowl, light sprinkle of sugar, top with light cream or half-n-half. Enjoy
  17. hrballenger

Wicked-fast mid-engine V8 Corvair ripping around autocross course

Part of my USAF duties included driving a MRC-107A around. The 107A was a M-151A1 jeep with about 500 lbs of radios mounted on a pallet above where the rear seat normally lived. Did WONDERS for the center of gravity, making it even higher. We learned to cope, but I and my teammates had them on...
  18. hrballenger

What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

... someone slip him a dvorak keyboard ??? ;)
  19. hrballenger

Wicked-fast mid-engine V8 Corvair ripping around autocross course

I recall a fellow competitor in SCCA SOLO II in Tucson in the early '70s who was running a tube framed dune buggy with a turbo corvair engine/trans. Pretty decent times, and a treat to watch him drive it. So super smooth.
  20. hrballenger

Engine type most often blown up, of all time?

Remembering that several friends from the '60s scattered the bottom bits of their 348 cu chevys on the street.
  21. hrballenger

Info on old archtop

Thanks for the info all :) Yep, a Fasan it is. Now, what era? I can't find any pics of that particular body style/gold-flecked finish ( appears to be a laminate, at least on the sides... there is a seam at the bottom where the strap button is ) and with that style logo on the headstock. Worth...
  22. hrballenger

Info on old archtop

Neighbor lady wanted to know if I could help her I.D. her deceased ( 10 years or so ago ) husbands old guitar. I haven't a clue as to what it is and not getting much info from the web searches. It's a three hole ( two f holes and one round sound hole), archtop acoustic in not so good...
  23. hrballenger

Pictures of Dust on Audio Gear

No "link", just my personal observations from using the product
Back
Top Bottom