Search results

1. richd860

What's your latest audio purchase?

Picked up a mint pair of Infinity Quantum Jr's with stands, and boxes. Just have to refoam the woofers.
  2. richd860

Infinity Quantum jr's

So I saw these advertised, and I grabbed them. These are in mint condition. Not one mark on either of the cabs. I have to refoam the woofers. These came with their original boxes, and the original metal stands, also in their original box. Once I refoam these, what would they be worth
  3. richd860

Infinity emit-r tweeters

I recently purchased a pair of reference six speakers, that are in beautiful condition. All the drivers needed refoaming, which I did. When testing these, I found that one of the emit tweeters, was non functional. I've been looking for a replacement, but the only ones I see, to come on the...
  4. richd860

Snell KII and KIII speakers

Just wondering if there is a significant difference between these 2 models. Thanks. Rich.
  5. richd860

It's been a crazy week for me. A few days ago, I picked up a pair of PSB 500 speakers, and on the way home from that, I picked up a pair of Minty realistic optimus 400 speakers.today, I picked up 2 technics sa202 recievers, a Yamaha dual Cassette Deck, a Pioneer ql 600 quadralizer amp, a...
  6. richd860

What are you listening to right now the second you see this post

Listening to Pink Floyd, Dark side of the moon, on a pair of klipsch cornwalls, that I just picked up today.
  7. richd860

Marantz sr4320 receiver question

I sold a perfect working Marantz sr4320 receiver to a kid, who wants to hook his laptop to the receiver. There is no aux input on the receiver. Which input could he use?
  8. richd860

Cabasse Caravelle speakers

They are nice sounding speakers, but kind of lacking in the lower frequencies. Telling me that these would be better suited to jazz or classical, and not rock. However, listening to acoustic rock, they sound awesome. Listening to Don McLean right now, and it sounds like he's in the room!!
  9. richd860

So, no one knows the value of these speakers? From what I gained from the internet they sold for $1400.00 back in the 80's.
  10. richd860

So, I picked up a minty, and I mean MINTY pair of these Cabasse Caravelle Speakers at an estate sale. I read, from what I could find online, that these are High end 3 way speakers, and usually are quite pricey. Made ,I believe in 1983 in France. I never seen a pair of these in the last 20+...
  11. richd860

Vintage horn I.D needed

Pulled these horns from a homemade pair of speakers, that were accompanied by a 12" jensen coaxial woofer. Just wondering if these are jensen horns? The cutout for the tweeter is 2 X 6 1/4, and the cutout for the mid is 3 1/8 X 9 1/2.
  12. richd860

Won an auction yesterday,and will be picking up the following tomorrow: Cabasse Galiote speakers,Cabasse Caravelle speakers, an Accuphase E-204 integrated amp, an Accuphase T-107 tuner,a Nakamichi RX 202 cassette deck,and a Sony CDP-620ES CD player. :)
  13. richd860

Heathkit aa1800 amp/ap1800 preamp issue

I have a Heathkit aa1800 amp, and the matching ap1800 preamp. Nice sounding gear, and all the power I need for my infinity RSII's. On occasion, the right channel is out, when I power up the system, but when I increase the volume to a certain point, the right channel kicks in. Could this be a...
  14. richd860

Klipsch KG4 value

I dont mind your conversation,in this thread. May have to find my way to Columbia, and check out the Hoard. Maybe we can set up a day to meet? Have a mini AK meet at your place? I'm out of work, waiting on shoulder surgery, and have a lot of free time on my hands, lately.
  15. richd860

Klipsch KG4 value

I've seen older threads from 2014,about these speakers. At that time, it seems the KG4's were valued at $200-$250. I was actually watching an auction, last night, that had a pair for sale. I set my max bid at $300, but they more than doubled, at the end of auction. $785.00 was the final bid. Are...
  16. richd860

Conn organ tube amp

Saw an identical amp on epay. Although the seller made a reference to Fender, it is identical in tube compliment,and style. In working condition, it went over $500.
  17. richd860

Conn organ tube amp

From what I see on old AK posts, the 59092 seems to be 2 channel amp. Just going by old posts.
  18. richd860

Conn organ tube amp

Neighbors were tossing out a model 532b Conn organ. I pulled the amp and speakers from it. Is the amp worth anything? I know there's alot of people who dig tube gear. What do I have? Trash or treasure?
  19. richd860

Infity RSII Price Check

I realize this is an old thread, but much has changed over the years. Where emits were once difficult to find , they can now be very easily restored, for just $25. New diaphragms are available, and it is a very easy fix. You can STILL find rsII's in the $500- $600 range, but you may need to...
  20. richd860

RSII Midrange inquiry

I just picked up a 2nd pair of RSII'S, today, and when I got them home, I discovered that the midrange drivers in this pair are different drivers that I have in my other pair.The mids in my first pair are 490813. The mids in the 2nd pair are 490355. Did infinity use different drivers in the...
  21. richd860

Please Post your Infinity speakers

I'm sure many won't like the fact, that I painted my RSII'S black, but I like them in black. Being powered by a heathkit aa1800 amp, and ap1800 preamp. Also have the aj1600 tuner, all in the original rack. Have 2 300 disc cd jukeboxes daisy chained.
  22. richd860

My listening space

Right now,I'm in my listening area, listening to the Teachers soundtrack. System: heathkit aa1800 amp, ap1800 preamp, and testing an ADS Atelier cd player, through a pair of infinity RSII Speakers. This sounds soooo good!!!!
  23. richd860

Heads-up sale thread - EstateSales and such

I'm the one that bought this system.
  24. richd860

RS II inquiry.

25. richd860

Speaker walls for sale

Wonder how those suitcase speakers sound.
Back
Top Bottom