Search results

1. bourvil

Kenwood KD 600 tonearm base

Hello folks!:D I am new owner of KD 650 turntable. I was wondering how difficult would be manufacture new (custom) tonearm base for some better tonearm than the one which came mounted on stock turntable. I was trying to get some info but it seems that this turntable is quite rare. Mine works...
  2. bourvil

Kenwood KD-600

Hello folks!:D I am new owner of KD 650 turntable. I was wondering how difficult would be manufacture new (custom) tonearm base for some better tonearm than the one which came mounted on stock turntable. I was trying to get some info but it seems that this turntable is quite rare. Mine works...
  3. bourvil

QRX 999 power meters adjust and brokendial pointer

Hello again friends! I have recently done restoration of this unit and now I am happily playing through it. All is working just excellent except two minor problems. First is that I managed to broke small plastic dial pointer. It was probably affected by heat from small bulb attached into...
  4. bourvil

Dial cord for Sansui QRX 9001/999

Dial cord and pointer for Sansui QRX 9001/999 Hello folks! I managed during the reparation almost cut the dial cord in QRX 999. So now, even the original works, I think about replacing the cord (by the way there was some missalignment already present and actual damaged cord could break if...
  5. bourvil

Sansui QRX 999

Hello all! As I must be really addicted to Sansui I could not resist to get this beast in nice condition but with typical problems including drifted values of fusistors, no signal on several modes and muffled sound with tendency to disappear on one or both channels overall. I plan to do full...
Back
Top Bottom