3. buglegirl

When AK members - friends - silently disappear

Trouble is that I only recently realized this :) Frannie
  4. buglegirl

Oh you aint got rid of me yet :) Frannie
  5. buglegirl

Just taking a break and getting my act together. Well trying to get my act together LOL Frannie
  6. buglegirl

Updated - Memorial Information - Santa (Glen) has passed

Oh Geez, I have some of his handiwork here. Peace And Love Glen Frannie
  7. buglegirl

Hiya, Could not respond to this the other day due to the server issues. Thanks for thinking of me. Its the same old grind just 2023 now :) Frannie
  8. buglegirl

Studio City CA console McIntosh & JBL electronics, JBL C58 DELPHI, SME, Thorens

Hiya, Kinda cool JBL SG520 preamp also which gets decent $$ Could have been a matching JBL SE400S in that non dusty area on the side. Stole the picture from a post here as I could not remember what AMP came with that console I had many many years ago. Frannie
  9. buglegirl

Everyone please welcome Squidward as our new SuperMod

I for one welcome my new squid overlord Thanks for stepping up Ed!! Frannie
  10. buglegirl

RIP Mike Lemke aka "MRL_Audio"

Oh Dear :( So sad. He is one of the good ones. Prayers and love for him and his family. AK is diminished greatly. Frannie
  11. buglegirl

AK links (like button, navigation, etc.) too small.

Hi, I am guessing this is a Amazon Kindle Tablet ?? Maybe this will help https://www.groovypost.com/howto/kindle-fire-silk-browser-easy-read/ I do "Ctrl +" to make text larger with Firefox/Chrome but I am guessing the silk browser does not have that option Frannie
  12. buglegirl

Grumpy updates - last 08-19- 23

Dave And Nancy, As always the flares up to the big fella continue until you tell me you got your dancing shoes on :) Frannie
  13. buglegirl

Do we really know how purely analog our analog media is?

Sure sign its digital Created by robots Frannie
  14. buglegirl

I'm turning in my keys.

Ernie, You know how I feel about you. Honestly there is none better than yourself. Big shoes for whomever steps into your role here. Frannie
  15. buglegirl

Musk bails on Twitter....

Oh I don't like him. However I certainly respect and admire in a way what he has accomplished. (Well its mostly vision , organization and drive as other people implement his ideas) I won't get into any government assistance other than to offer the following. The wizardry behind the rocket...
  16. buglegirl

Hiya, Oh I started it. https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2019/10/29/first-internet-message-sent-50-years-ago-ucla-using-darpa/4062337002/ Of course even then I had trouble typing. Oh it has a function. Outing idiots. A bad "Tweet" can take down an empire. Seriously. EDIT:: I did not...
  17. buglegirl

Amplifier stand break in period?

I roll furniture polishes with my amp stands. Problem is you are stuck with a certain sound until it drys up. Frannie
  18. buglegirl

Really brings out the detail and nuances of dinosaur rock. Frannie
  19. buglegirl

Yes..IN HELL :) Frannie
  20. buglegirl

I am waiting for the two amp stands into one set of speakers thread. Frannie
  21. buglegirl

Kinda skirting the political angle here. Turning a blind 1%er eye. Frannie
  22. buglegirl

Stock manipulation is Elons greatest product. Frannie
  23. buglegirl

Grumpy updates - last 08-19- 23

Dave, I am continuing my daily flares up to the big fella for you and all the love I can muster through the Ether to you and your family. Frannie
  24. buglegirl

Can't say I didn't see this coming

No doubt. But materials are better. Like Ceramic bases , better glass and better heat dissipation for example. I like what companies like ELRog were doing. (its a canary in the coal mine as they went insolvent in 2016) Improving things just means something to me over doing what the Chinese...
Back
Top Bottom