Search results

1. Mutemike

Infinity monitor Jr woofer replacement

These are the original parts numbers/ specs with the replacement numbers if applicable. No idea on the specs for the replacements. I can personally attest that the replacement woofer changes the sound of the speaker dramatically- with the end result being bottom heavy and "boomy" when compared...
  2. Mutemike

Monitor Jr. Midrange Replacement?

Reaching out to the collective to find out if there is aftermarket replacement available for this Mid? The original replacement was #902- 0206, but they seem impossible to find in NOS condition.....if at all. I seem to recall that it is very similar to a current Peerless model, but perhaps I...
  3. Mutemike

Vanishing Point

Here you go- hope you enjoy this half as much as I did. Best Regards, Michael
  4. Mutemike

Which One Would You Refurbish?

LOL- I actually have THREE other systems/ turntables! Main- Sansui SR 838 Den/ Mancave- HK TC60C Bedroom- Technics Sl- 1200 MK II SMH
  5. Mutemike

I pulled the BSR deck from the plinth and there is a red sticker on the bottom that identifies it as a model 810. Odd that they would hide the model number there as well as trumpet a German measurement standard on the front...........especially since BSR is a British company. TYVM for the info-...
  6. Mutemike

Yes it is! I tied to edit the poll when I noticed the error, but can't figure out how to do that...............so now my ignorance is magnified and on full display until I delete the post. Sigh.
  7. Mutemike

Going through my storage area and found the above turntables. I have room for ONE in a satellite system and I am looking for suggestions as to which one the collective would recommend that I have refurbished. All are in in VG original condition and I will probably go with a Ortofon Blue...
  8. Mutemike

16 OHM Crossover- Need Your DIY Expertise

So........... I have a pair of cosmetically mint Jensen Tri- ette speakers (circa late '50's!) that need new crossovers. I have neither the knowledge, equipment or desire to make my own and can not seem to find any 16 ohm crossovers available for sale anywhere. * Is there anyone on site that...
  9. Mutemike

Chicago Area/Southern WI AKers - February 23, 2019 - Save the Date

Is there a list of items for sale somewhere? Michael
  10. Mutemike

Chicago Area/Southern WI AKers - February 23, 2019 - Save the Date

I'm game! Where? Best Regards, Michael
  11. Mutemike

Who's Looking For Some Extra Holiday Cash?

Truthfully who isn't?!? I am looking for someone experienced in crossover theory and construction to build me a pair of replacement 16 ohm crossovers for a pair of Jensen Tri- ette TR 10's built in 1959. I have neither the technical skills, tools or patience to attempt it myself and in typical...
  12. Mutemike

16 OHM Crossovers

I have had a pair of gorgeous Jensen Triette T10's in storage for years. I love the looks and would like to incorporate them into a vintage tube set up, but while the drivers and cabinets look perfect, the crossovers are shot. Are 16 OHM crossovers available commercially any more? If not, is...
  13. Mutemike

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

One of my absolute favorite albums. In constant rotation at my house. Best regards, Michael
  14. Mutemike

Hello from Wisconsin!

Greetings from a fellow NE Wisconsin resident! Best regards, Michael
  15. Mutemike

Playing this through the Big Boy System in the main listening room.......it's been awhile. Chromcast Audio>>>NAD1050 Dac>>>Sansui AU9500>>>Infinity RSBIII's+ Sunfire True Sub EQ12 https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/4a92f5b1-b484-451d-8ca7-f051b4e8b44f Best Regards, Michael
  16. Mutemike

Sandy G update!

If anyone can beat that bug, it's Sandy. Or is it the other way around? Regards, Michael
  17. Mutemike

Loving these set ups.

Is that an actual window behind the TV, or some sort of acoustic treatment? Best Regards, Michael
  18. Mutemike

Streets Of Fire Soundtrack As far as I'm concerned, Diane Lane can lip sync any damn song she wants to. Custom built music server>>> NAD 1050 DAC>>> Mac 4100>>> Infinity Monitor Jrs. Regards, Michael
  19. Mutemike

Tech Recommendations

My beloved AU9500 is in need of repair and I have decided that I might as well get it fully restored. Can anyone recommend a qualified tech to handle the project in the Chicagoland area? I would greatly prefer someone on the North side, but will defer to quality of work over location. Best...
  20. Mutemike

Favorite lines from Star Trek (any/all series)?

- "I can't believe I kissed you." - "Must have been your lifelong ambition!" Star Trek- The Undiscovered Country Best Regards, Michael
  21. Mutemike

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Still funny as shit 40 years later.
  22. Mutemike

What was the last movie you watched?

Excellent book as well. Capote was a superb author. Best Regards, Michael
  23. Mutemike

Spotify>>>>NAD1050>>>>Sansui 555A>>>>PC60's
  24. Mutemike

TV Mounting Suggestions?

Due to very limited options in regards to TV placement, I am seriously thinking of mounting my 60" monitor on a brick wall. Any suggestions on how best to accomplish this safely? Thank you in advance for any constructive (see what I did there?) suggestions! Best Regards, Michael
Back
Top Bottom