Search results

1. N

Problem with my Nakamichi RX-505

An update, a full FF and RW does not help. I will order the belts. Do you think I need to change the 2 pinch rollers as well? Any source of belts to recommand please? I searched that Marrs is no longer available. It is weird as it just happened recently and the tape still running normal. Thank you
  2. N

Thank you very much for your suggestions, I will try running FF and RW for a while, if not I believe it is time to change the belts. They look still in great shape :)
  3. N

Hi, I just got my RX-505 exactly the same problem. The sound becomes muffle after 10 seconds and only has the bass. Stop and Play again will repeat it. If continue play, sometime the sound come back good and then the problem happens again. It happens only with the Tape, sound from the Source is...
  4. N

Early Linn LP12

Hi, I just found the 0039 unit, here in Montreal, Canada. :) Linn Sondek LP12 (Serial 00039), SME tonearm - YouTube
  5. N

Identify this woofers

I did a google and they seem from the Janszen Z series, either 500 or 600. Thank you for your help.
  6. N

Identify this woofers

Oh great, I have searched a week no info. Do you recall what model number please. Thanks
  7. N

Identify this woofers

Hi, the baskets are casted with the frame. I think they are alnico.
  8. N

Identify this woofers

Dear everyone, If you know what name and model are these woofers, please let me know. They are 11in die cast single piece, look alnico vintage at the same age of Acoustic research, Jensen. Thank you very much.
  9. N

Patents and publications for Hi-fi audio

Thank you Ross for your sharing. It is unfortunate that the patenting is not beneficial much to the hi-fi audio technology, because I think most of hi-fi audio manufacturers are small business. Can you elaborate more why do the venture capitals love patents? I actually have a few of...
  10. N

Patents and publications for Hi-fi audio

Hi all, I am doing a little research on the published patents for hi-fi audio. It seems that the well known companies did not submit many of them. So I have a few questions, hope to share and have your discussion. 1. What would be the reason that the hi-fi audio company did not submit patents...
  11. N

Help me to identify this horn please.

Hi, I also need to identify this horn lens. It look very similar to JBL 2390 but not the 2390. Thank you very much.
  12. N

Help me to identify this horn please.

Hi, I have this single horn and want to find another one. However I do not know what is this. There is no name on it. I really appreciate if anyone can tell me what is this. Thank you very much.
  13. N

Mcintosh MA6100 power transformer wiring

Hello, Thank for your help, I was able to rewire the power transformer, much appreciated. That took me full day of study and soldering :) Without any board installed. I check the power supply voltages. The +42.5V and -42.5V are ok at 44.5 and -44.5V, as well as the 6.3V for the lamps. However...
  14. N

Hi, No it doesn't have a switch on the back. It has the Circuit breaker on the back. The serial number is gone also. The power transformer has: - Red, Red, Red-Yellow, black+black-red, black-green+black-white on one side - Green, Green, Brown, Brown, Green-yellow on one side. Thank you
  15. N

Hello Jkaley, could you please send me a clearer shot on this red circle area. Thank you very much.
  16. N

That is great, thank you very much for your help! Have a nice weekend. Napo
  17. N

Dear fellows, If anyone has the high resolution of the MA6100 schematic. Please send me this part of the power transformer wiring. I need your help to rewire my MA6100. The schematic on Internet is very blur and I cannot see the text for wire colors. If you have hi-re PDF file, please send to my...
  18. N

Vintage English Speaker Identification

They are definitely Plessey. Thank you very much!
  19. N

Thank for your reply, great info from which I found this link. Mine look very similar but there are 3 differences: http://www.roger-russell.com/sonopg/sonos.htm - The frame construction - Mine has kind of cloth surround - Mine doesnt have the magnet cover The tweeter and its mounting are...
  20. N

Dear all, I just come up to these speakers. They are Made in England coaxial 12 in with the code 0158 that I believe from the maker code. However I could not find from the web which maker has this code. Hope you fellows there can help. Thank you very much,
  21. N

Looking for a Pioneer SX-939 volume control pot

Dear fellows, I just bought a SX-939 without the volume control pot, the ACV-134. If any one of you have it from parts for sell, please give me a word. I am from Montreal, Canada. Thank you very much, Napo
  22. N

Hi Tom, I have a Harman Kardon A500 tube amp and I am planing to recap it. I found you have an...

Hi Tom, I have a Harman Kardon A500 tube amp and I am planing to recap it. I found you have an Excel list of cap to replace and the schematic. Could you please send it to me to help me do the job, really appreciated! Pls send to my email is napovo@gmail.com Best regards
  23. N

Scored some NOS Celestion UL10

Thank for your share!
Back
Top Bottom