Search results

1. N

Marantz 10B Vactrol LDR for muting - what is part number?

On Ebay right now there is a Marantz 10B serviced by Modafferi. Check out the final few pictures to see some Vactrol VTL5Cx in use. I don't know if any supporting changes were made.
  2. N

Audiodon has left us...

Don welcomed me to Audiokarma at AKfest several years ago. He was friendly and knowledgeable. I will miss you, Don.
  3. N

150 Scope Issue

150 scope adjustment So, 4cm is pretty much the width and height of the graticule outer markings. I used 130mv rms external input to set gains for full width. (They were pretty close to begin with.) My audio display is still much larger than the screen. It seems to me it should just fill...
  4. N

150 Scope Issue

re: scope adjustment The service manual talks about 130mv 1khz input and adjusting for 4cm deflection. Do they mean 130mv rms? Do they mean 4cm peak to peak deflection, or peak deflection? Thanks.
  5. N

Boston Audio Society Meeting - 11/22/2014 - Amplifier test clinic

Boston Audio Society Amplifier Test Clinic Saturday, November 22, 12:00 Noon to 6:00 PM Wayland, MA 01778 (617) 271-6588c – AMFmail@verizon.net – Alvin Foster The BAS Amplifier Test Clinic Standards The BAS is known for high-quality test clinics. During our 42 years, we have set...
  6. N

Boston Audio Society meeting 10/19/2014 - Multi Miking vs single mike

Date: Sunday, October 19, 6:00 PM Place: Boston University, Life Science & Engineering Bldg, 24 Cummington St, 1st Floor Conference Room: (Room 103), Boston, MA 02215 Topic/Activity: The September 27, New York City Audio Show Report, and a listening comparison between a multi-microphone...
  7. N

Boston Audio Society July 2014 meeting - Electrostatics

BOSTON AUDIO SOCIETY Date: Sunday, July 13, 2014, 6:00 PM Place: Boston University, Life Science & Engineering Bldg, 24 Cummington Mall, 1st Floor Conference Room: (Room 103), Boston, MA 02215 Topic/Activity: The King Audio Electrostatic Loudspeaker (Prince III) & the electrostatic...
Back
Top Bottom