Search results

1. B

Mesa 25

This is what's in them originally. Why is the foam inverted?
  2. B

Mesa 25

You are very much correct, the back cone is a Radioshack aftermarket job. The other still has an original radiator. Trying to find another one seems out of the question - is there any place I could get new radiators? More info would be great :music:
  3. B

Mesa 25

I'm fairly certain that they are not the same company. This Mesa was out of Arlington Heights, Illinois in the late 70's - early 80's.
  4. B

Mesa 25

Anyone have any information on these? There is slim to nothing out there from what I have found, especially on the 25's.
  5. B

College Student Hi-Fi System Pics

Nice! I left my camera in Paris, but I'm rocking a Marantz 2252B and a pair of Sansui SP-3500's.
  6. B

MSP CL: Unknown silver faced receiver, $20

Mystery solved: Montgomery Ward, Model 150. I'll pass.
  7. B

Sansui SP3500 spkrs

I love my pair. Definitely looking for a powered sub to complement them though - bass is cranked and their output is not sufficient by any means. I got mine for $80 with a couple of small dings on the cabinets, but in overall great shape.
  8. B

MPLS Free console ALERT!

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/zip/1076574235.html
  9. B

MPLS CL Pioneer SX-1080 $300

Wish I had the cash. No affiliation. http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ele/1071102891.html Can transport anywhere between Rochester and Fargo if someone needs help moving it.
  10. B

Any young guys out there?

21 here, and finally getting into the world of hifi gear. When I lived in my fathers home, a little powered sub would make him come down and pull the plug on all my electronics. Now that I'm out, no more restrictions:banana::banana::banana::banana:
  11. B

Vintage Sansui Speaks & more..MPLS CL

If the Sansui link you posted was for the 3500's for $85, I'm looking at them right now. Cabinets could use some work, but they sound mighty fine! :banana:
  12. B

Sansui S-930 Speakers?

I just snagged a pair of 3500's for $80 last weekend, and besides from the fact that my amp is wimpy and I don't have an equalizer, I am loving them. Right after, another set popped up for 200$, so I would say that 150$ is a fair price given that everything is in working order. They fit in the...
  13. B

Addict

Hey guys, I'm a fresh addict. Hometown is more or less Rochester, MN, but I'm going to school in Fargo, ND. I seem to have gotten addicted to "old junk" as my dad calls it, but atleast my girlfriend supports my addiction. Excuse any mindless questions - I'm here to learn!
  14. B

To good to be true?

Yea, I about cried when I saw that posting. I really need an amp like that for my new system, and my gal just drove through the cities and picked up some speakers in Excelisor. Any chance you could pick up both units and resale one next time I come through? It would mean a great deal to me...
Back
Top Bottom