Search results

1. Siggus

Interesting Record Cabinet

Hi guys and girls. I wanted to ask you guys a question about this record cabinet. I find it very beautiful, but as I have never seen anything like it before I wanted to see if any of you could tell me something about it. Thanks in advance for your answers. Best regards :music: Siggi Alla
  2. Siggus

Scratch

I was just surfing the internet, and I came across this picture and I have to share it. I did a search and couldn't find it posted here, so check it out. I'm pretty sure the stylus does NOT like hitting the scratch ! I occasionally play records that have light scratches, but after...
  3. Siggus

My listening/hobby room.

Hey there. Browsing the threads I decided to get up, take some pictures and share my setup. It has gone through many changes in the last couple of years, as I have moved a couple of times, but I think I'm gonna stay here for a while. I absolutely love this room, and so does my girlfriend...
  4. Siggus

Need help with Pioneer PL-8

Hey there. Lately my girlfriend has taken interest in vinyl records, and I couldn't be happier cause this is a hobby of mine, and I'm the only one in my family and my group of friends that is into 2 channel music and vinyl records,,, everyone thinks I'm crazy. :music: Anyway, I've...
  5. Siggus

Grundig Console

Hi there. Finally settled into my "new to me" place so now the fun can begin. (and my long posts) :D I've got an old Grundig Console, and I think it's from 1968, give or take a few years. I saved it from being thrown out and love the looks of it. Now, I was wondering if you could help...
  6. Siggus

Hello again.

Hello everyone. Good to be back. I had been lurking for a couple of years and finally registered 2 years ago when soon after life took a turn in a different direction. I'm back on my feet, stronger than ever and moving in to a new apartment so I can finally put my gear up. I'm looking...
  7. Siggus

AR3a find. Short story and questions.

Hey fellow members. First time poster here besides the introduction. I‘ve been lurking around this forum for some time now, and the amount of information and people willing to help amazes me and the everyday chat can keep me busy for hours. I want to apologize in advance for the long...
  8. Siggus

Hey guys and girls

Hey there. New member here. I've been lurking around here for quite some time now, and I am very impressed with this forum and it's members. I decided to sign up to be able to be a part of this community, participate in discussions and post threads of my own. I have always enjoyed old amps...
Back
Top Bottom