Search results

1. E

Help with Class D amp board input connections

Yeah i should learn before I leap ..thanks the way you described it makes sense
  2. E

Help with Class D amp board input connections

Bought a TPA 3152 amp board on Ebay and it has inputs I'm not familiar with ..it has (in-a) (gnd) and ( in-b ) the only inputs pins I have used in the past RCA for inputting from a usb DAC from my Laptop...how would I connect a RCA ouput from the DAC to these inputs? the amp page is here I'm...
  3. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

So definitively ..is the TPA3251D2 board a significant upgrade over the 3116-18 series ?
  4. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

If I can ask are the Folsom available? Whats the cost per board?
  5. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

Well My first impressions are that the sure has an edge in sound quality...It's obvious that both of these boards need more power than a 5 amp laptop power supply can provide because when I had the volume up the amps would cutout during heavy bass hits..with the green board being the worst..over...
  6. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

Thanks!
  7. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

Could someone please help Me out?..I got this TPA3116 board in the mail but it came without any connection detail don't want to blow it so if anyone could ID the inputs..etc..that would be great..also got the new sure board and will do a comparison
  8. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

So David..is the sure board the clear winner for now? Is it a step above the blue/black?
  9. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

Has anyone done any modding to the green Audiobah board? Sounds very good unmodded ...but you never know...
  10. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

This is the amphttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Amplifier-board-TPA3116-Class-D-2x50W-The-only-with-speaker-protection-/161334525558?pt=US_Amplifier_Parts_Components&hash=item2590497e76 one thing to note it does not come with the mini plug input connector cable.
  11. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

well count me in on the opinion that the green board sounds better than the blue/black modded...though it doesn't play as loud ...I have to turn up the pre-amp quite a bit louder.I'll play ita few days and see how it settles in.I'm finding the voices more natural and less strained on the green...
  12. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

question for Mr.rhing..does it matter orientation when soldering on the 330uF/25V Panasonic SEPF OSCON caps?..on mine one lead is longer
  13. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

:thmbsp: I ordered one too.. I'm running the blue/black board plugged in a windows 8 tablet...great sound but would like a little more volume sometimes,like you say 8 bucks it's worth a try.
  14. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

could anyone advise about removing the inductors on the blue/black board?..I have a few of these boards so I am thinking of experimenting with one taking the stock inductors off and replacing them with the coil craft inductors talked about on the other forum.
  15. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

Has anyone modded any of the red boards? I ordered the 2.1 board with the sub out..figured it might make a good boombox amp... lacro that cabinet you made is awesome ...
  16. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

I'll have to get some cheap Dayton B652's I have the pioneers which are a good value...the Dayton B652's probably be fun modding the tweeter.
  17. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

Ive the same problem I think little bear better put a better pot on or there is going to be a lot of complaints ,I'm going to change mine out...
  18. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

I'm running 8 ohm speakers with a 12volt 5 amp laptop supply..and the amp never even gets past warm....and I left it playing loud all day.
  19. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

This might be something to use you are not using a preamp http://www.parts-express.com/axxess-aalc-2-ch-remote-level-controller--266-008
  20. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

I got the The 6N3 preamp like David and although it sounds good with no hum whatsoever one channel is louder than the other..we'll see how Little bear treats Me as far as replacement refund or repair
  21. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

I've got the TPA3110 from parts express while waiting on the blue boards .. So I've a question...the small j5 jack is that for input or output? where is the input on this thing?
  22. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

any tell me the cap values on blue board?..might as order some better one's
  23. E

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

could someone please link up where to get the various RCA cabinet connectors and volume controls?
  24. E

question connecting a pro-amp 4-sub duty to a sx-939 receiver

Anyone have a graphic of some sort to visualize this?
  25. E

question connecting a pro-amp 4-sub duty to a sx-939 receiver

Have a Behringer NU1000DSP Power Amplifier that We would like to use to drive a subwoofer with the old pioneer sx-939 ..So we are stuck as to how to hook it up. the Behringer has speakon and Xlr connectors ..any help would be appreciated..
Back
Top Bottom