Search results

1. ellitoid

The rarest speakers you own or have owned?

Kirksaeter Monitor 100
  2. ellitoid

Show us your Technics stuff

20180922_141050 by ellitoid posted Apr 14, 2020 at 8:03 PM
  3. 20180922_141050

20180922_141050

4. ellitoid

What type of lubricant for electric fan motor shaft/bushings?

Zoom Spout Turbine Oil is the best to use on your fan motor.
  5. ellitoid

Is Your Dehumidifier A Recalled Fire Hazard ?

I'm with you Conrad, also remember fake wood-grain means quality. Those are the ones to find.
  6. ellitoid

If it has not been cleaned for a long time, the condenser and the evaporator may be full of dirt. If you can get the cover off of it, clean the coils. It may work like new.
  7. ellitoid

Chinese Junk! Find one from the 80's or early 90's made here in America. They where made to last, not like this Chinese crap.
  8. ellitoid

Show Me Your Sansui!

My G9000 My G9000 With Stacked HPM-100.:yes::banana:
  9. ellitoid

Infinity 3500 ???????

Infinity 3500 I have a pair, When i got them the foam was shot and someone replaced the tweeters with realistic super tweeters. I re-foamed them and left the super tweeters in. I was very happy with their sound. I don't think Infinity produced many of these,because you don't see many people...
  10. ellitoid

Infinity 3500 Speakers

Hello, I just wanted to share these with everyone. I got these from a GW cheep with bad foam, and with RS super tweeters. As you can see I refoamed them and chose to keep the super tweeters because they sounded so good. I cannot find any info on these anywhere! Thanks for looking....
  11. ellitoid

Mach II refoam

Mach Two Refoam Hey Kenkat, the foam was glued behind the cones. Just took my time and used a hair dryer to help the on the drying. The speakers the Mach's are sitting on are Altec Santanas, with an upgraded Cerwin Vega 15" and Jensen dome tweeters. Bolth running off a Sansui 9090DB.:thmbsp:
  12. ellitoid

Mach II refoam

Mach Two Refoam I used the surrounds from speakerworks for my refoam on mine and they fit just right with no problems. Larger than factory. They sound and look great!
  13. ellitoid

Weird Kenwood Sighting...

Kenwood KR-11000G Info that might help, great sounding receivers. This is mine.....
  14. ellitoid

Infinity 3500's

I just found a pair of these at the local GW needing new foam.These are the dual 8" two way towers. I did a search and not much info here on them. Looking for some specs or some feedback on them. Thanks
  15. ellitoid

Best way to Protect Tweeters?

My Mach 2's have light bulbs in them.. :thmbsp:
  16. ellitoid

Show us your Kenwoods!!!

My Kenwood KR-11000G A Spring cleaning last year..
  17. ellitoid

100-130 wpc receivers, Akai-Yamaha

I would like to add my Kenwood KR-11000GX 120wpc.
  18. ellitoid

KENWOOD KR-11000GX Euro Version

Voltage settings They are AC 120V / 220V / 240V 50/60Hz A little plastic holder keeps the switch in place.
  19. ellitoid

KENWOOD KR-11000GX Euro Version

Got this BEAST for 10 bucks at a yard sale over the weekend, I about fell over when I saw it. It needed a good cleaning , so I spend a good part of the day having fun cleaning it. I know it has 125 wpc. I dont no much about it but it has a plug adaptor on the power cord because its the euro...
  20. ellitoid

My thrifty downstairs set up pic

DLK's 1/2's These are great sounding 6inch two way bookshelf's I found. Alot of pepole on this board talk about the model 1 1/2, but not alot of talk about thease.
  21. ellitoid

My thrifty downstairs set up pic

Sony STR-6065 Audiosorce EQ 10 Sharp CD player Sony Turn Table Sansui SP-1500x three ways DLK 1/2's Realistic nova 6's (not Shown) The setup sounds great for about $75 bucks worth of thrift store treasures, including the laptop for playing mp3's. Its funny with the laptop hooked up to...
  22. ellitoid

Need info on this one.....

Realistic SA-2001 amp, looking for any specs on it.Thanks :)
  23. ellitoid

Realstic SA-2001 Amplifier Info

Just got this one, good shape but missing one knob. I don't no any specs on this one. Any help would be great, Thanks... :dunno:
  24. ellitoid

CheepThrift Find Sansui 661

That's the one, thanks for the heads up..
  25. ellitoid

CheepThrift Find Sansui 661

Hey guys, found one of these today in great shape. Any input on this one? Thanks... :scratch2: :dunno:
Back
Top Bottom