Search results

1. PELUDITO

Hi from Argentina - Music's identification help

Yes Uncle Ang , i think that I got lost while I got hairier !! :biggrin::-) Lol
  2. PELUDITO

Roberts Brand, i don't know what it is , seems the inner of a giant 8 track cartridge
  3. PELUDITO

Joey, i don't know, that is a pic from a place on facebook (a group where i am ) , is not of my gear, only for the video :-)
  4. PELUDITO

Music Forever Yeahhhhhh,,, that's the song !! I heard it about 30 years in a public local and never more again !!! Thanks, thanks thanks, for ever thanks, it was the only song that i can't recognize , even being a music collector from too much years ago ,,,, some days ago i found another...
  5. PELUDITO

Hi again, here another try, thanks in advance
  6. PELUDITO

Thanks Redikilowatt, what a memory you have !! then i lost my password and a few days ago i did recovery it Nice to meet u again buddy !
  7. PELUDITO

I know almost all of them su Yeah Kirk !! that's right, but I know almost all of them sung by Dionne Warwick in the 60's. Note: In this one sing a man
  8. PELUDITO

Yeah ! Like Tom Jones, that's right, but not Girl from Ipanema :(
  9. PELUDITO

No, i know that song but is another style, another old style more melodic, i will try to whistle better , thanks !
  10. PELUDITO

This song is sung, I mean it has words, not instrumental Thanks Kirk57 :-)
  11. PELUDITO

Thanks friends, hope someone else can !! greetings from Argentina !
  12. PELUDITO

Hi, i use Zip file, because when i try to upload a mono mp3 file, it's no allowed, ok , i will upload to youtube and fix the link here , thanks
  13. PELUDITO

Here i go again, hope this time it works ok !
  14. PELUDITO

Well, i will upload in Zip again in a moment, thanks Goodolpg
  15. PELUDITO

Hi Quadman2 ! I have a lot of Pioneer CTF 950, 2 CTF 1250, Panasonic SV 3700 (2) , Nakamichi Z80 Revox B215 Deck Teac C3X, several Minidisc, JBL and Tascam 8" monitoring Active System, Pioneer PL several models, etc etc Hundred of Vinyls, Cassettes, 8 tracks cartridges, Dats etc A...
  16. PELUDITO

Hi, i am here again, as i was able to recover my password back ! i am a great music and equipment collector since a long time ago, but there is a song that is in my head from 30 years more or less, i heard it in 1992 but i couln't call the radio station to let me know his name and barely...
  17. PELUDITO

MINIDISC SONY

Thanks you guys for your advices, i think i will go for Sony Mds JB920, in minidisc.org i found that have a nice dac, atrac 4,5 and a solid construction :-) When i have this deck on my hands i will let you know how about that, thanks again, greetings from Argentina !!!
  18. PELUDITO

MINIDISC SONY

Hi everybody since a long time, i am about to buy a Minidisc Deck and so confuse about which model, i have read enoguth about Atrac systems and the question is If is better more Old because inside components or is better JE440 who is more spartane and chipper but improvement Atrac system ? I...
  19. PELUDITO

Minidisc help with choose between Mds J920 or Je510 or JE440 ??

Hi everybody since a long time, i am about to buy a Minidisc Deck and so confuse about which model, i have read enoguth about Atrac systems and the question is If is better more Old because inside components or is better JE440 who is more spartane and chipper but improvement Atrac system ? I...
  20. PELUDITO

Hola, como estas ? No podia encontrar mi usuario y contraseña

Hola, como estas ? No podia encontrar mi usuario y contraseña
  21. PELUDITO

Pioneer ctf 1250

Hi everybody after a long time out !! i have a very nice Pioneer CTF 1250 from years ago wich is 10 points Yesterday i bough another one in less price, in very good condition but it has just a lack: Polished metal front where the controls are (play ff rw etc) Anyone can tell me where i can...
  22. PELUDITO

Why was Disco so hated?

i forget something.....Here in Argentina we have installed since more or 20 years ago the CUMBIA or tropical music, and that's really sucks !!!!!!! Is not music !! that's must be hated !!! and i ask to my self....when it will finish ??? is a lot of time, what can we do ??? We do need a...
  23. PELUDITO

Why was Disco so hated?

I love disco music, and disco years It was so nice...(was?? is !!!! ) i love it, i am a great fan and collector of disco music, i don't care if it was popular, i love Bee Gees (in disco time) Donna Summer, Veronica Unlimited, Doris D & The Pins, Pussycat, Gloria Gaynor, Arabesque, etc etc...
  24. PELUDITO

Yamaha cdr 1000 - cd recorder - help

Hi everybody !! I bought a Yamaha CDR 1000 with Apogee ( i don't know what is that ) but thas isn't the question I bouht it uses in great condition, but some Cd's recorded with this machine have a bad sound with a lot of noise in the background Sometimes don't recognize any cd and even after...
Back
Top Bottom