Search results

1. The Bone

Spotify Albums/Squeezebox?

I cannot see my saved albums on my Squeezebox Spotify App? Is this normal? PS. I CAN see my playlists, so I understand I can make an album a playlist, but on MOG, I could access my albums directly....
  2. The Bone

Mog shut down April 15. Where will you go?

Spotify So far, I'm happy with Spotify. It appears to have quite a bit of music, and it works with the Squeezebox.
  3. The Bone

MOG is dead- Long Live MOG!

Squeezebox? Can any of the available formats be used with Squeezebox?
  4. The Bone

MOG is dead- Long Live MOG!

Mog So what do we do now?
  5. The Bone

Garrard 210

I have inherited a Garrard 210. The cartridge is an Empire 108. I would like to find a stylus to be used with this cartridge to play 78's. Any suggestions?
  6. The Bone

Pros and Cons of big amps

Same one I want...:yes:
  7. The Bone

Aaah, the classic audio snob :)

I may look into this. Thanks...
  8. The Bone

Tube pre into SS amp?
  9. The Bone

Best band in rock history

Rock = short for Rock and Roll, right?:scratch2:
  10. The Bone

I personally believe the art is in the eye (or in this case ear) of the beholder, and I'm comfortable and can sleep at night knowing that as long as my sound system sounds good to me, that' fine. That being said, I am intrigued by any objective definition of the difference between "mid-fi"...
  11. The Bone

Emotiva XPA-2 - Thoughts?

Have you experienced any of the hissing mentioned above?
  12. The Bone

Dylan fans

Casual Fan. I absolutely adore "Bob Dylan" and "Highway 61 Revisited". I also have "Modern Times", "Freewheelin'", "John Wesley Hardin", and "Oh, Mercy". The first two on my list are the only one's I ever listen to, although I did listen to "Oh, Mercy" quite a lot a few years back.
  13. The Bone

Emotiva XPA-2 - Thoughts?

I am considering taking the plunge on the Emotiva XPA-2. My idea would be to use my Luxman 5L15 as the pre-amp for this beast. I'd think of this move as my first big jump and would use the Emotiva presumably as the best piece of equipment so far in my set-up and build for the future... Any...
  14. The Bone

under rated 70z pop

Which of the ones you listed above do you most highly recommend?
  15. The Bone

Audiophile sources? A good place to kinda start?

Hey! I realize my statement was a little ignorant. I looked at the Chesky site and didn't see a whole lot there, but I did see a ton on other sites you recommended...:o
  16. The Bone

under rated 70z pop

MOG'ed it. Done.:yes:
  17. The Bone

under rated 70z pop

Are there any more "well known" songs here?
  18. The Bone

under rated 70z pop

Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street.... When this song comes on the Classic Rock radio station, I say to myself "this is classic rock?", then I listen more and I say to myself "YES!!! This IS classic rock!!!":yes:
  19. The Bone

under rated 70z pop

Great!!! Just MOG'ed it! Thanks for the head's up!!!!:banana:
  20. The Bone

Audio scamming 2

This is why Craigslist kinda scares me. How do you know for sure where the merchandise came from?
  21. The Bone

Interesting... In researching some of the audiophile CD brands others have mentioned here, it did seem like the variety was lacking... but then I am open-minded about music... but I think you are right... Maybe get some well regarded recordings of music I KNOW I like....
  22. The Bone

My CD Player...

Denon DCM340... Any comments would be appreciated... Good Player? Good DAC? Easy and relatively cheap to upgrade to a far superior player?
  23. The Bone

Anybody have this version of DSOTM?

Comments if you do... http://www.elusivedisc.com/prodinfo.asp?number=EMILPDARK
  24. The Bone

"Goat Rodeo Sessions"...You Gotta Here This One!

Just MOG'ed it. Thanks for the tip.:yes:
  25. The Bone

Is it a decent idea to get some good audiophile primary sources (say, Direct to Disc LP's or other high end vinyl, and/or some of the audiofile CD's that are mentioned in recent threads) and use those sources to build ones' system performance around? Or should the system come up first before...
Back
Top Bottom