Search results

1. hendertuckie

The Good Morning (Your First Logon for the Day) Thread

Good Morning Folks. It's 30 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. It's my first Logon in a since Tuesday's, I've been on the road. My Son has a new little girl and 2 twin boys. Tomorrow is the Twin's 2nd Birthday. Everything about this weekend is Family. Have a great day everyone!
  2. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It's 29f on the porch. Up early this morning for our get away trip. As soon as the sun comes up were on the road. Have a great day and take care.
  3. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It 31f on the porch. We received a light dusting of snow again overnight and it mostly melted now. No plan today but something will come up. Have a great day everyone!
  4. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It is 29f on the porch. We received a light dusting of snow overnight and it should all be melted in a few hours. Yesterday's high winds damaged the storm door again so repairs will happen later today. It's time for a haircut because the traveling Barber will be up at the...
  5. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It's 50f on the porch. I've got a few chores to do outside this morning before the high winds start up later this morning. Snow/rain is predicted for late afternoon but I won't hold my breath. Have a wonderful Saturday everyone.
  6. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It's 45f on the porch and sunny. My only task today is to finish the two way radio install in in ATV. No plans after that but something will turn up. Have wonderful Friday everyone!
  7. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It is 40f on the porch and sunny. This morning I'm driving into town, I need a few items at the hardware store. Once I get the parts, I'll continue the installation of the CB in the ATV. Have a great day everyone and take care.
  8. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It's 40f on the porch. It is a beautiful spring day outside. There was one of the neighbors duck's in the yard when I went out to check the temp. on the porch this morning. The mountain robin had returned to the Birdhouse on my porch and is making the nest ready. Laundry...
  9. hendertuckie

Who always have their phone...

Good Morning Folks It's 32f on the porch. It's Tuesday and Alice and I are making the drive into to town for mail, banking and groceries. Have a wonderful day and take care.
  10. hendertuckie

Who always have their phone...

I don't keep my phone with me all the time. Where I live I have no cell service. I do have wifi connection and the phone only works around the house. My phone does go with me when i go to a city and it stays in my wife's purse.
  11. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It's 30f on the porch. Nothing going on today but relaxing and listening to the howling winds outside. Have a great Monday and take care.
  12. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It's 27f on the porch currently sunny. The ever changing weather forecast now has snow coming this afternoon. My plan is to walk and workout before the white stuff comes down, then relax and stay warm. Have great day everyone and take care.
  13. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It's 30f on the porch. Indoor chores today while yesterday's afternoon snow & ice melts. Yesterday's repairs to the storm door went well and without a trip the hardware store. Looking ahead at the weeks weather forecast and it's looking like Spring temperatures finally...
  14. hendertuckie

AK Retiree Club

Thank you so much for the Aetna tip. I retired in 2014 at 62 and kept my health insurance because my wife and I had the same insurance thru our different employers. My wife retired 1-20 at 62 and her company will pay our medical insurance until she is 65, and that's August! Like you...
  15. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It's 20f on the snowy porch. We received an 1 inch of snow overnight. Got out first thing this morning and pushed the powdery stuff off the porch, deck and solar panels. Yesterday's high winds damaged the screen/storm door and anything not tied down took a trip. The screen...
  16. hendertuckie

It's not morning and it has been not been that good. My computer keyboard's got stupid. Currently I'm now using my 2012 Mac Book Pro that is antiquated. It's slow but it has been dependable! Thing should be back to normal tomorrow. Take care my friends!
  17. hendertuckie

Sennheiser with an Apple 15 pro iphone.

I received my new Sennheiser HD 650 headphones yesterday. The 650 are a replacement for my worn Sennheiser HD 550's with shorting and frayed wires. I am using my new cans with an iPhone 12 and also had to use a USB-C to 3.5 mmm headphone adapter. Last night test flight went great and I'm...
  18. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It is 39f on the porch. The only plan today is to relax this morning while the mud drys outside and this afternoon take a nice long walk. More snow is predicted for tomorrow and Friday. Have a great day everyone and take care.
  19. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It's 23f on the porch. It's Tuesday and after coffee Alice and I will make the driving into town for mail and groceries. This afternoon I'll be enjoying new headphones. My decades old phones have reached retirement age. Most of my music listening is with an iPhone and and...
  20. hendertuckie

The Good Night (Your Last Log-off for the Day) Thread

Good Evening Folks. Nice to see my morning friends here. My day was reading and waiting for the snow to slide off the roof and on to the large deck! I went out about every hour today and pushed the snow off the deck. For supper, I make a chicken stir fry with cabbage, red bell pepper...
  21. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It 24f on the porch. Sunny days ahead this week but more snow is predicted later in the week and of course that's subject to change. Since last Friday we've received a little over 12 inches of snow and today the melting begins. I've got a few chores to do outside while the...
  22. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. it's 25f on the porch. It's is currently snowing and the porch and deck got an inch overnight. Yesterday it snowed non stop all day and were left with a little over a foot of snow on the ground. Today will look like yesterday weather wise but hopefully less snow. It's...
  23. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It's 28f on the porch and snowing. The only plan today is stay warm and watch it snow. So far their is 3+ inches and it's coming down steady. Have a wonderful day everyone! Update: It's been a steady snow and it's above 6 inches deep currently.
  24. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It's 29f on the porch and currently sunny. Snow expected this afternoon and thru the weekend. Today the AM hours will be taken up with household chores and the PM, I off to work at the Saloon. My shift at the Saloon yesterday afternoon was boring with only one customer. It's...
  25. hendertuckie

Good Morning Folks. It's 30f on the porch. It was wonderful waking up in my own bed and sipping my normal coffee. A little later this morning I'm driving into town for groceries and mail. This afternoon I start helping out up the street at the Saloon while the normal Bartender heals from...
Back
Top Bottom