Search results

1. JWJW

Jubilee 2021……Yes? No? Maybe? Sort of?

Thanks. I think the video was done in January?The year is almost over…and crickets. The speakers look great. I HATE having to dig through miles of forum posts to get information. Really strange…
  2. JWJW

Jubilee 2021……Yes? No? Maybe? Sort of?

Ok… So I read in the Klipsch forum, Klipsch relaunched the Jubilee this year? I can’t find any info on their website. Either they don’t want to sell it, OR probably some of the worst marketing ever. Anyone know the story? Are they selling these or not? MSRP per pair? Are they built by order…or...
  3. JWJW

C2800....features & style?

Would love to see a front tube window like the new MA12000. Also, direct tone controls on front (vs. digging through a menu like 2700). What else?
  4. JWJW

New Forte IV on the Klipsch web site

Have to say... I owned a pair of the III’s for a few months, and they sounded horrible. Was hoping for much better. Maybe the VI’s are the magic... How about a new Chorus?!?!
  5. JWJW

MHA 200 announced today

$2500...and no speakers terminals? Ummmm....no. Sorry. BTW, my GUESS the next Gen 275 will use the same style of transformers (I like).
  6. JWJW

McIntosh XR100

They are awesome speakers. Plenty of bass and just sound very neutral. Don’t think twice. Buy them and enjoy.
  7. JWJW

C49 Thoughts ?

Have you considered the C8? I’ve heard the C49 and it’s outstanding.
  8. JWJW

McIntosh MC275VI Sentry Monitor

Send it to Audio Classics. I’ve literally stood at Ryan’s repair table and watched him work on a few of my items. He (they) take great care of the customers’ Mc gear they work on. You will have zero damage issues. In fact, it will probably be returned to you in better physical condition then...
  9. JWJW

Counterfeit 2255 glass on eBay

Along with a couple billion light blue Covid masks they were waiting to sell us. Probably find out at some point they are made from asbestos.
  10. JWJW

New pre with front tube window?

Mine being delivered tomorrow. Went with it vs. 312 + 22. Looking forward to receiving it.
  11. JWJW

New pre with front tube window?

I love the front tube window in the new MA12000 and the C1100 (old C500 also). I wish Mc would develop a C2800 with a tube window vs. the tubes on top.
  12. JWJW

Mcintosh MC312 4 or 8 ohms on my Wilson Audio Sabrina?

I owned a MC312 for a while. FANTASTIC amp!!! Probably one of the best Mc amps ever produced (JMHO). I had it paired with a C70 and it was phenomenal. Congrats and Enjoy!
  13. JWJW

MC1502....no love?

Hmmmmm..... :rolleyes:
  14. JWJW

MC1502....no love?

Anyone rocking this beast yet?
  15. JWJW

MC830 Solid State Monoblock Amplifier and C8 Vacuum Tube Preamplifier

I think 4, MC830’s biamping a pair of 4 ohm tower speakers would be pretty bad@ss. Just say’in...:D:D:D:D
  16. JWJW

NEW - McIntosh MC1502

Without the tube cage, I think it’s a beautiful amp. I would buy one....maybe someday (sigh).
  17. JWJW

NEW - McIntosh MC1502

The “bicycle basket” (or closet organizer?) tube cage is HORRIFIC. Insane that made it into production. Hated it on the 2152....hate it here as well. Makes the amp look cheap.
  18. JWJW

Mcintosh MC901

I would like to see a lower power solution for less $$$$.... 150 w tube, 300 w ss .... 75 w tube, 150 w ss For us poor folk. :-)
  19. JWJW

Klipsch Introduces the Cornwall IV

Anyone know then the IV will start shipping?
  20. JWJW

Did you replace your MC452 with an MC462? And why?

I’ve owned the MC312 and currently a pair of MC611’s. Both are OUTSTANDING and kill the 302 and 601’s (which I previously owned). This new series of amps are very special.
  21. JWJW

MA352

My guess, the MA252 sold like hot cakes...hence the 352 looking very similar. The 252 styling “tested the waters” for Mc. It was a hit....sooooo... Though not the KT88, MA2275 replacement I was hoping for, still pretty cool. JMHO.
  22. JWJW

MA352

Btw....why no DAC? Really strange.
  23. JWJW

MA352

I like it... However, would have preferred to see a true replacement for the MA2275 incorporating KT88’s.
Back
Top Bottom