Search results

1. villerat01

Sony X339ES CD player problem

Just picked this up for free, anyone have any ideas of where to start first? The disc tray keeps opening, it will close-open, close-open etc. Also, the disc will not spin.
  2. villerat01

JBL L1 value?

Mint condtion. What's the value?
  3. villerat01

JBl L65 score!!!

Just got these off craigslist for 70 bucks. Need to get them refoamed. Probably my best score ever.
  4. villerat01

Speaker repair in Michigan?

I have a pair of JBL speakers that need new foam. Any suggestions on where to take them?
  5. villerat01

Pioneer SX1250 8kHZ filter question

I am not getting anything out of the right channel. When I push in the 8kHZ filter button, both channels work. What is my next course of action? Thanks
  6. villerat01

Need to find a good tech around Ann Arbor.

I have a SX 1250 that needs service. Any suggestions? Thanks
  7. villerat01

Snowy Day Polk Score....

Just picked up this pair of Polk sda srs2. They are very large and sound awesome. 260 bucks. Will post pics later.
  8. villerat01

Fantasy Football 2013

Will there be a league this year? Thanks
  9. villerat01

Drew & Mike- Detroit WRIF 101.1-Last day.

Been listening for years and gonna miss em. Truly an end of an era.
  10. villerat01

JBL L7 vs Klipsch Cornwall ii

Any opinions on these 2 speakers head to head?
  11. villerat01

Cornwall ii crossover question

I have a pair of new crossovers from Crites, where and how should they be mounted in the cabinet?
  12. villerat01

Polk RTA-11T any good?

I just acquired a pair of these and they are in excellent condtion. Any opinions on this Polk model?
  13. villerat01

My New Setup

I just received my Pioneer SX1250 from Bill in Ann Arbor (Cherish44) and he gave her a good bill of health. So now she is side by side with my G8000. I need to get another set of speakers soon but I do like how this looks.
  14. villerat01

Polk Monitor 7 or Klipsch KG4?

Both sets of speakers are in excellent condtion and they are priced the same, so which one is better? Or should I say what pair should I get?
  15. villerat01

Yamaha AX-900 U opinions.......

I just came across this nice integrated Yamaha amplifier, any opinions on this piece? There is some info on this amp online, but not too much. Thanks Fellas
  16. villerat01

Pioneer SX1250 question

Sometimes when I turn on my 1250 I have to crank up the volume so the left channel will kick in. I assume it's just a dirty pot, any tips on the best way to clean it? Thanks
  17. villerat01

Sansui G8000 speaker binding posts

I am ready to replace the factory spring loaded speaker connections with some new binding posts. I am not sure on what to get, brass or copper,how long do they need to be? Looking to spend under 50 bucks for all 8. I guess I am looking for the best ones for the money. Thanks for the help.
  18. villerat01

Replacing a Sansui G8000's speaker connections question

I am going to replace the speaker connections with new binding posts and I have read to use plexiglass for mounting the binding posts. Does anyone know what thickness of plexiglass would be adequate for this? Thanks alot and Merry Xmas.
  19. villerat01

KG4 dented corner

I am looking at a pair of walnut KG4 speakers,one of the speakers has a dented corner. All the speakers are perfect and so are the badges. The price is fair, should I buy these? Can I do anything with this dent on the front corner?
  20. villerat01

What is the going rate of Chorus ii's and Forte ii's?

Thanks for the help fellas
  21. villerat01

My New Setup

Here is my new getup. Samsung 55inch led tv,Pioneer elite vsx-56txi,Pioneer elite pd-65,Sansui g-8000 and Klipsch Chorus ii's.
  22. villerat01

Pioneer vsx-56txi value?

What is a fair price on this receiver in mint condtion? Thanks
  23. villerat01

How to clean laser on a Pioneer Elite PD-65?

I recently purchased this cd player and every once in a while it skips. I guess the first thing to do is to clean the laser, but how do I do this?
  24. villerat01

Pioneer PL-71 upgrades?

I am thinking of replacing the RCA cables and the ground wire on my PL-71, any suggestions? What brand and where to buy them? Thanks
  25. villerat01

Pioneer PL-71 problem

I fired up my Pl-71 and I am getting a humming with very low volume from the left channel, last time I used it everything was ok. I even have two headshells with 2 different carts and I get the same thing. I hooked up my Marantz 6200 and everything is good . What should I do next? This is...
Back
Top Bottom