Search results

1. L

Carver MXR-130 distored/muffled sound in channels

Just picked up a Carver that sounds ok when I bought it, but now that it's home and hooked up, has some audio issues. I use it in the bedroom and play it low, and the right channel, and sometimes left channel, sounds bad. It's hard to describe. Sometimes it sounds muted, but sometimes sounds...
  2. L

CA-610 II audio issues after full re-cap

Sometimes my right channel goes really weak/no audio. Also sometimes I notice hissing from the left channel. About a month ago I re-capped all the electrolytic caps. I thought the audio seemed brighter, but maybe that's the placebo affect. The above audio problems are still there. Anyone else...
  3. L

Yamaha CA-610 II left channel issue

Well I fixed my relay problem here: http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=603991 But now I have an issue with the left channel going in and out. It doesn't go out completely, but it's like the volume on that speaker was been turned down. It comes and goes. Maybe I have more...
  4. L

Yamaha CA-610 II delayed relay

I just picked this up from craigslist for $135. I also got B&W DM602's and a Philips 212 turntable for $500 total. Anywho, when I power the amp up, it takes 15+ minutes before I hear the relay click. And just before it I can hear a buzz, then click, then music. I downloaded the service...
  5. L

New cart for Technics SL-2000

So the needle in my Grado ZC+ broke and after looking for replacements, maybe it's time to just replace the cartridge. I'm not looking to spend a lot, maybe $100. My SL-2000 goes in to a phono amp, then to my newer higher end Pioneer Receiver, then to my B&W DM 603 S3's I know, I know...
Back
Top Bottom