Search results

1. Nautiker

What's your latest audio purchase?

Radio... And it's a Dandy! Graetz Sinfonia 522
  2. Nautiker

Greetings from Cambridge Massachusetts

Welcome to AK from New Hampshire... Join in! You just missed the NE get-together in West Boylston, MA: https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/april-13th-2024-frankenfest-in-west-boylston-ma-t-shirts.1051235/ Let @w1jim know you'd like to be added to the mailing list...
  3. Nautiker

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

New York Rock & Soul Revue - (featuring Donald Fagen) - 'Live at the Beacon' Steely Dan - 'Two Against Nature' Yamaha R-1000/Braun L810s
  4. Nautiker

What was the last movie you watched?

Saving Mr. Banks - I liked it, Emma Thompson was, as usual, splendid... I am a fan of the Disney 'Mary Poppins' movie, so Ms. Travers backstory was interesting....
  5. Nautiker

Happy Birthday Bratwurst7s

Darn, almost missed this - Happy Birthday (belated), James! You are, indeed, a lucky man...
  6. Nautiker

Happy Birthday AdamAnt316!

Happy Birthday, Adam!
  7. Nautiker

Audiokarma Member of the Year 2023

Heather, I'm late to the party, but can't imagine a better candidate! Sincere congratulations!
  8. Nautiker

David Gilmour - 'Live in Gdansk' Carver 6250/Grundig Box 1600b (In front of a nice fire)....
  9. Nautiker

Tool Time: Electric Impact Wrenches

I have Bosch 12V drivers and older Ryobi 18V units... If I ever decide to move 'up' on the 18V units, I'd probably go to Bosch, Milwaukee or Hitachi/Metabo... The Ryobis will easily remove wheel lug bolts, though I use a breaker bar on tight nuts...
  10. Nautiker

New to me - Supertramp - 'Very Best of.... Yamaha R-1000/Braun L810s
  11. Nautiker

A few country-rock CDs tonight.... The Cicadas Emmylou Harris at the Ryman Delbert McClinton - 'One of the Fortunate Few' Asleep at the Wheel - 'Tribute to Bob Wills' Desert Rose Band - 'Pages of Life' Robert Earl Keen - 'Best' Rodney Crowell - 'Fate's Right Hand' (one of my...
  12. Nautiker

Tom Petty - 'Highway Companion' Grundig A-9000/Grundig SM 3000
  13. Nautiker

The Celtics win vs the Sun...! In a Pink Floyd mood... 'The Division Bell' 'A Momentary Lapse of Reason' Yamaha R-1000/Braun L810 Feel like I'm back in college - it's a bit loud tonight... ;-) And a couple of beers....
  14. Nautiker

Vintage Nordmende Caruso Cabinet Stereo Speakers

What's wrong with the ones that are in it? Those are most likely Isophon speakers, which are pretty good, and they are chosen to match the amp...
  15. Nautiker

For a cool, cloudy day... Acoustic Disc - 100% Handmade Music Vol III Carver 6250/Grundig Box 1600b
  16. Nautiker

The final curtain - Mama finally passed away

Chris, I just saw this - so very sorry, regarding the loss of your mother. She had a great life and a great son to see her through the last days... The self-portrait is just lovely... We should all be so lucky... Peace...
  17. Nautiker

Acoustic Sunday afternoon - The Jerry Garcia Acoustic Band Old & in the Way - That High Lonesome Sound Carver 6250/Grundig Box 1600b
  18. Nautiker

Where were YOU during the great receiver wars of the 70's?

I had an uncle in the Army, stationed in Germany back in the mid-70s. I was in college gradually starting to purchase some decent audio gear.. I managed to cobble together $200 to buy a Dual 1229 turntable and two KLH Model Five speakers from a fraternity brother, was powering it with a...
  19. Nautiker

Favorite “One Liner’s” from albums??

'And with the right medication, he won't be lazy...' ;-)
  20. Nautiker

New England Vintage Electronics Expo - 3 March 2024

Come see the New England Vintage Electronics Expo, NEVEC's biggest event of the year, next weekend - 3 March 2024!
  21. Nautiker

A nice follow-up to the 'Lincoln' soundtrack is Aaron Copland's 'Lincoln Portrait', with Henry Fonda as narrator...
  22. Nautiker

Listened to this one yesterday, for president's day - John Williams' soundtrack for 'Lincoln' (movie)... Lovely & haunting... Carver 6250/Grundig Box 1600b
  23. Nautiker

Pink Floyd - 'A Momentary Lapse of Reason' Grundig A-9000/Grundig SM 3000
  24. Nautiker

EV battery minerals true cost of mining, interesting new video

I'm glad someone at least mentioned the 'population' aspect.... Along with our love of comfort & gadgets....
Back
Top Bottom