Search results

1. A

Hi Tom, i have a pair of Stromberg Carlson speakers with internal 6v6 tube amps with each. I...

Hi Tom, i have a pair of Stromberg Carlson speakers with internal 6v6 tube amps with each. I know that you know quite a bit about stromberg carlson, could please take a look and let me know what you think and if you know anything about them. Thanks, Ron here is the link...
  2. A

Please help w/ some information on these RARE Stromberg Carlson Speakers w Tube Amps

Hello I bought these speakers from the family of the orignal owner and even with the make and model number i still can't find anything about them. The label says Stromberg Carlson Amplifier Consolette Model SA-540 manufactured by the special products divison - Stromberg-Carlson Company. in...
  3. A

DCM Timeframe TF400

TF-400 vs TF-400II Hi, i'm trying to deterime if my TF-400's are version 1 or II, i don't want to remove the socks. Can you tell me where the tweeter would be located on the back so i can see if there is one there? Thanks, Ron
  4. A

Is anyone familiar with Triaxiom 415 Goodmans of England Speakers

I started this Thread to try to find information, history, manufacture date, value, etc. I have been commissioned by the owner to sell these speakers for him and i was trying to gather enough information to properly describe them. I did not start this thread to advertise them here, that...
  5. A

pair of 212 triaxioms w/o cabinets a pair of 212 triaxioms w/o cabinets rated @ 25 watts just sold on ebay for $1,094.00 I have the 415 triaxioms with cabinets rated @ 40 watts recommended max power. I have no idea what these could bring on ebay. Also spkrparts i don't mean to "tempt you to...
  6. A

Thanks for the reply Kent, these are great looking speakers and you can tell that the drivers are very well built and sound awesome, i hope i can find them a good home who appreciates Goodmans (especially in their original cabinets). They are to big and loud for my apartment. Take a look at my...
  7. A

Hi Ed, i have not been able find any information on these speakers. I was hoping that some one would have some history or manufacturing info. as I want to sell these speakers on eBay and wanted something to list in the description. They look good and sound excellent. I have not taken the...
  8. A

I have a pair of Triaxiom 415's / 3-way / 16 ohm / Goodmans of England speakers in their original cabinets that i am trying to find information about. These are very nice looking and extremely good sounding speakers that appear to be from the 1950's. I'm trying to find manufacture date...
  9. A

Hi, i have read some posts where you were talking with someone concernings Goodmans or England...

Hi, i have read some posts where you were talking with someone concernings Goodmans or England Speakers, I have a RARE pair of 415 Triaxoms in original cabinets and wood like to learn more about them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ron
  10. A

Packing/Shipping 101

Packaging & Shipping I was reading some of the different posts on packaging & shipping and thought i would share some of my experience, i hope some of it is at least insightful. I have Shipped 100's of Vintage Electronics on eBay and other internet sales and have found that the safest and...
  11. A

Zenith console-what are these?

zenith 11z20 - do you have a picture Hi, i have a chassiss 11z20 also, could you take some pictures of the preamp section where the name plates are labed for what the knobs are used for. Thanks,
Back
Top Bottom