Search results

1. tder1

G-22000 Protection only with B Speaker Switch and No Speakers

Hey Ya Guys, Little Help ? My 22000 goes into protection only when I select the B Speaker Switch on. Fine with A. I disconnected all and pulled the Driver boards, A relays pull in when I select A and protection when I select B with A on or off. Protection resets when I turn B off. Just...
  2. tder1

Need suggestions for Filter Caps G-22000

Hi All. It appears I will need to replace my Filter Caps. Previous problem turns bad so I need a new thread. Right side continuity straight thru Red and Blue. Everything else looks OK. Of course i'm back on Dim Bulb. Dont mind changing them anyway. Been looking for 2 days and can't find...
  3. tder1

Help with G-22000 Bias and Offset/missing test voltage?

Hey all ! I finally had my 22 running good after 3 months and many hours. Kind of a tough piece to learn on. Pantera for about an hour on 3-4 is a good enough test and about all your ears can take on a 22 at that volume. So I figure on to refinements. Installed some Bourns Trimmers. Left side...
  4. tder1

Need Help with Repair Shop Recomendation, G-22000

Hi All. Picked up another 22K and it needs some real help on the right side.Power Supply, Driver, Who knows what else but it's gonna need to be gone thru. This is going to be beyond my ability to get in there and figure it out. At the end of my ability. I'm in the Northeast but can't be afraid...
  5. tder1

Help with 22000 Transistor Cross Ref Pls

Hi All Been looking all morning and need to get these Transistors on Order. Just cant find em, not even after scouring the posts here. Need substitutes for T01 T04 on 2903 2SC2168 OY 2SA958 OY Help Appreciated, Thanks
  6. tder1

REAR PLUG AND SOCKET G-22, G-33000

Morning, Just about finished bringing my second G-22000 back to life but the rear Socket Locking Housing for the Umbilical Cord is gone, broken off the Female Half , MIA. So I am precariously operating it unlocked, Dangerous to say the least. Anybody have one for Sale or know where I can get...
  7. tder1

Help with G-22000 AMP Protection

Hey There ! Finally picked up an Amp for my 22K, Been using the front end through an old Pioneer, The wealth of knowledge here may be able to help. After careful and proper assembly won't come out of protection. I'm not an expert but can usually find my way around. I found F1 and F2 blown and...
  8. tder1

G-22000 Cord

Hi There, Is there anyone who has one or any resource to have the 12 Pin Cord made for Amp-PreAmp interface. It's the only piece I'm missing. Will the unit still operate with just the RCA's connected? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom