14. moinau

Happy Birthday moinau

Thank you all
  15. moinau

Cartridge options?

Al Yes almost, must of been asleep :boring::D
  16. moinau

Cartridge options?

Your Grado and the AT-OC9ML/II are in the same ball park, excellent cartridges both of them, even if one is an MI while the AT is a low-output MC. I would use the Shure while waiting for your Grado it will be a better fit with your TT. The AT might be a poor fit on your TT, although a much...
  17. moinau

Looking for my next cartridge

You quite right, the MM6B: 68V Discrete J-Fet RIAA MM-Level Phono Preamp (+35 to +40 db) Darlington labs is one excellent pre-amp, and excellent price to boot.
  18. moinau

Looking for my next cartridge

Most phonos inputs included on integrated amp, with a few exceptions, are very basics. Although your Yamaha is a very good integrated, the included phono amp will not do justice to the cartridge your are now looking to get or the one you already have. You might want to try a phono preamp first...
  19. moinau

Thorens TD-145 MK1

Thanks, will have a look at it again. I already had the TT over on its back, looking at all the steps you mentioned. With your infos, I will now focus more on the white assembly and the small rubber band you mentioned.
  20. moinau

Thorens TD-145 MK1

Good afternoon, I have a problem when selecting the 45rpm When selecting the 33 1/3rpm, the moteur stays on (no problem with the moteur) but when I select the 45rpm the moteur and the selector will switch off as soon as I release the switch. Anyone have any ideas about this problem? Thank you...
  21. moinau

Happy Birthday moinau!

Thanks Chris
  22. moinau

Happy Birthday moinau!

Thanks everybody, much appreciated.
  23. moinau

Altec Lansing Model 3 Series 2

Same name, same model, and same series, but, two different picture of this model 3 series 2 Altec Lansing. My question, which one is the right one.
  24. moinau

Realistic (Radio Shack) STA Receivers - Any Good?

https://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/index.htm#main_catalogs
  25. moinau

Confidence in foreign language skills

Allo Christoph, Thank you very much in welcoming us, Bélinda and I, in your house; Also, I would like to thank you mother. We had a very nice afternoon the three of us, and I can tell you, and everybody on this site, that your language skills is vastly superior than mine. To meet an AK member...
Back
Top Bottom