Search results

1. Steve 1050

Fate of SX 1050

Not so much a new thread as an update. My original SX 1050 that MTF helped me repair originally, has met an inglorious end(?) When we moved from the BayArea (S.F.) , as my friends were loading the truck one of them dropped the reciever down a flight of stairs, case went to pieces:eek:. After...
  2. Steve 1050

One more time?

One More Time? Ok, So the job situation has been resolved. my mother passed and left me a hefty trust fund, so I guess now is the time to get back to work on my SX1050(the Sony just is not cutting it). Just as an aside I may be able to pick up a SX 780 from a flea market a friend runs.
  3. Steve 1050

feed reel drag

Hi guys, first time to tape forum,and I need Some help. Ihave a Sony 388-4 that when put in play or rewindfeed reel table has serious drag. Transport appears to be exactlly the same as aTC 355.
  4. Steve 1050

Protection circuit

My SX 1050 has been performing flawlessly since MTF helped me repair her. Recently she developed distortion on the right channel (once every 5 mo or so, (that disappeared after shutdown.)) and protection relay would click in every 5 to 6 serconds. Any ideas would be helpful, at this point im...
  5. Steve 1050

Just checking in

:music:Hey all, I just thought I would drop in and say hi. I've been enjoying my SX 1050 since Mark helped me repair her and have been loving it.:music: She sounds so sweet I can't wait to get home in the evenings after work to listen to sweet music. catch y'all later!
  6. Steve 1050

Question about CD changer in Mitsubishi

I have a 94 Mitsubishi Diamante that has a 6 disc changer that uses the same carts as my Pioneer PD-M455 however the disk eject does not work. upon disasembeling said player I found that the plastic gear for the eject function was stripped from the mechanism being jammed by a broken CD. Is there...
  7. Steve 1050

Resurrected SX1050

Hi guys! just thought I would check in and let y'all know how the SX 1050 is working. In the words of the Micky D. ads I'm Lovin' it. Listening to Trans Siberian Orchestras Christmas Eve, Sarajevo 12/24. It has never sounded better. Reciever is working perfectly, thanks to Markthefixer. I have...
  8. Steve 1050

try to find owners manual for

I have checked all the threads and cannot find the owners manual for the Pioneer pd-m455 6 disk cd changer does anyone have it or know where I can get it. Please help.
  9. Steve 1050

good replacement tweeter for Vandersteen

I have a pair of Vandersteen model 2C speakers which were given to me by an old friend however one of the tweeters is blown. Does anyone know of the correct replacement?
  10. Steve 1050

No voltage on pins 8-19 on SX-1050 awr 103 board????!!!!

My SX 1050 hsa no sound and the function indicator lights seem brighter than they should be. I checked the voltages on the AWR 103 board and there are no voltages on pins 9 thru 19. Im not sure what happened, is it possable to rebuild this board from scratch?
Back
Top Bottom