Search results

1. Strawman

Remote Control For Pioneer PD-M403

Hi, Long time no talk! I have a Pioneer Remote Control For Pioneer PD-M403. It's a 6 disc multiplay player. Can I use a seperate use a Pioneer PD-XXXX I looking to Amazon to use as a replacement remote. I am thinking of doing some Audiobooks. Cheers Steve
  2. Strawman

Happy Birthday, Squidward

Ed, Happy Birthday.
  3. Strawman

Happy Birthday Andyman!

Steve
  4. Strawman

Pioneer PL-12D

I need a belt for a pl-12D. Any tips appreciated. :yes: Steve.
  5. Strawman

I have a tuner case!

My good friend Paul befrinded me a Tuner case. He had to cut the wood himself! I wish that I had talent! Steve
  6. Strawman

Happy Birthday Mopic5

Happy Birthday Mario! Steve
  7. Strawman

MJ Clemmer

I sent money, he sent stuff. Smooth transaction. :thmbsp: Thanks again MJ!
  8. Strawman

Magnepan SMG help

I picked these up recently from a fellow AK'er knowing that one was inop. I was hoping for something simple, but me being me, that doesn't happen too much. I removed the sock, and the cap & inductor are connected and appear to be good. I checked with a meter, tried doing the same for the...
  9. Strawman

Happy Birthday JustBuyNew

Happy Birthday Tom!
  10. Strawman

Happy Birthday to Brainsmasher

On a Friday too! Happy birthday. :beerchug:
  11. Strawman

Drknstrmyknight

Was great to deal with on a pair of speakers. :thmbsp: I'll be blubering "Help me Help me" in the speaker forum soon. :D Thanks again!
  12. Strawman

Digital Docs.

Has been moved from the Subscribers area to the main forums section. Please use this area for any requests for brochures, owners manuals, etc.
  13. Strawman

Ex-Tiger Mark 'The Bird' Fidrych found dead

R.I.P. Mark. :tears: http://www.freep.com/article/20090413/SPORTS02/90413063/Ex-Tiger+Mark++The+Bird++Fidrych+found+dead
  14. Strawman

Yamahammer

I wanted to thank you for the smooth transaction with the Passive pre. Great communication, packing & shipping. :thmbsp:
  15. Strawman

Winters860

I wanted to thank you for the smooth transaction with the Adcom speaker switch box. Great communication, packing & shipping. :thmbsp:
  16. Strawman

Audio Karma Subscriptions

A Subscriber will be a regular member who pays the 25.00 per year. How do they do that ? Well they just go to their User CP and in the menu under Miscellaneous is a link for Subscriptions. They must click it and then they are walked through the payment. For now it's set up only for Paypal...
  17. Strawman

ADC Accutrac 4000

I finally got off of my butt and decided to work on the ADC. I could never really justify the $100.00 for the replacement stylus which is special to the unit due to the built in sensor for track selection. I decided to try mounting a Pickering XV-15 and keeping the sensor portion in place...
  18. Strawman

0 -16

The Lions have made history, 0 - 16 in the regular season. To add insult to injury, they were undefeated in the pre season. I doubt that this milestone will ever be achieved again. Discuss...
  19. Strawman

Happy Birthday Patriot1776

Happy Birthday to you!
  20. Strawman

HPM-100 mounting screws

Can anybody tell me the size of the mounting screws for the HPM-100's? Mine have the T-nuts in the back of the baffle. It looks like the tweeter and mids are the same size, but the woofers are bigger. I don't seem to have anything laying around that threads into any of them to go to the harware...
  21. Strawman

Important info about posting!

Please read, you may want to hold off on any new posts, as they will probably disappear once the install has been completed. Thanks for your patience. http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=189406
  22. Strawman

Soup & Sammich tonight.

It's a chilly, rainy, damp night tonight and my head is feeling a bit stuffy, eyes watering, etc. I like to mix up a can of Tomato soup and Vegetable, Veg beef, or beef & barley and reduce the water with a (tonight), Turkey and Salami sammich on a sub bun. It's kind of dry as I don't do mayo...
  23. Strawman

Happy Birthday Txsviking

Happy Birthday, my friend. :beerchug:
  24. Strawman

Let's send some good thoughts down to Rolf

Our moderator, "VintageTX" is confronting a serious storm named "Ike". It's heading inland and picking up steam. All we can do is hope for the best for him, our other south Texas members, and the population in general. It's surely an uncertain time for many, and a mandatory evacuation of homes...
  25. Strawman

Fast Eddie

Allowed me to check out some Polk's. I have heard differing opinions on Polk, and he was pretty much giving away a pair of Monitor 5's. I jumped right in, and even though he had suffered a hardship during the process, went above and beyond in terms of packing, shipping and communication...
Back
Top Bottom