Search results

1. enitsugua

XR50 owners...happy with the purchase?

You will not get anywhere close to the performance of the XR50 with any other bookshelf speaker! This bookshelf speaker is a winner. The match with MA8000 is also a great combination. McIntosh makes excellent speakers, and if you are open minded, put through rigorous tests and auditions, and...
  2. enitsugua

MA8000 = Holy Integrated!

If you take c50 and mc302 together, how much would that cost? With the gorgeous ma8000, you're looking at these two products in one box for those who prefer a smaller real estate for their HiFi. Thats what it is designed for. Thanks
  3. enitsugua

McIntosh C39 or C40

Coincidentally, my MX118's volume control doesn't seem to be working too well, while the other controls are fine. So I'm actually quite used to getting up and adjust the volume. Although volume controls are so much more convenient, and is highly desirable in this new system. I've got a much...
  4. enitsugua

McIntosh C39 or C40

Thanks for taking the trouble to list them out John! Noted on the Bal input kev. I am inclined to the c39 for the remote functions now. I believe SQ will be of a great quality already, which I have no doubt. I've got an mx118 that I'm looking to upgrade between these two. C100 looks like a...
  5. enitsugua

McIntosh C39 or C40

Thanks for all the comments! It's well appreciated. Seems like the consensus is that C40 has better SQ, but it is without remote. C39 is close to C40, but because of HT functions, it's less favorable than the C40, but the plus side is that it has a remote... and doesn't cost as much. Both...
  6. enitsugua

McIntosh C39 or C40

Hello, Am thinking of acquiring a C39 or C40 for stereo. Any thoughts, experience, and comments on these pre-amplifiers are appreciated. I'm thoroughly familiar with the new stuff from Mc. But I'm building/ upgrading a more "vintage" system now, MC1000 with C100 or MC300 with either...
  7. enitsugua

Opinions on McIntosh Pre Amps

Dan, I would desperately hold on to the C100 if I were you. The C100 is the first balanced circuitry designed split chassis by McIntosh. Unless you are upgrading to C200, C500, C1000, I would highly recommend that you keep it. If you're still looking to offload the C100, I would be very...
  8. enitsugua

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

That's a good looking C100 you got there! It's one very classic piece! Cheers!
  9. enitsugua

I won the McIntosh facebook photo contest!

Congrats Jeremy! Enjoy the McIntosh merchandise!
  10. enitsugua

Any plans for Mcintosh power cords and bi-wire speaker cables?

Just to be clear... McIntosh aren't doing the exotic $10,000 cables thing. They are reasonable for the build, brand, function imho.
  11. enitsugua

The product is there for your decision to purchase, or not. Don't believe in the cables, don't buy it then. It's a good thing McIntosh gave buyers the choice. Just out of curiosity, what would 'non-believers' use for cables then? Do you look for something with a particular gauge, material, for...
  12. enitsugua

Aside from the listening part of the cable, their build is great. I know for the coaxial and balance cable, their worksmanship is second to none, which will ensure full signal pass through, less possibility of shorting. Their speaker cables will go very nicely with the new terminals, which you...
  13. enitsugua

MCD 1100 as a preamp

Lol!
  14. enitsugua

No new McIntosh at CEDIA 2012?

There are two new products on demo, and I did fancy both of them, both at affordable price ranges. Will comment when they've announced something. ")
  15. enitsugua

ThermalTrak?

Hahaha I do think I'm sooOOooo wrong.
  16. enitsugua

Used MC7106 or New Emotiva amp(s)?

McIntosh. Emotiva is probably gonna be very value for money, but if budget is not a constraint, I'd say go with the best amp you can get. Perhaps for processor and player that's ever changing, you could consider going for a less expensive alternative. I'd consider the amp and speakers as the...
  17. enitsugua

ThermalTrak?

My guess is MC1.2kw!
  18. enitsugua

C50 Firmware Update Available

Aside from Pure Music, what would you recommend for aftermarket play back programs for MAC? Thanks!
  19. enitsugua

MC8207......anyone have?

Totally agreed!!
  20. enitsugua

MDLP2 with LK3

Not for me now. Just curious, why are you selling?
  21. enitsugua

mcintosh mvp891 and mc8207

Impressive!
  22. enitsugua

new look for McIntosh?

Happy to know Mc is growing with their new products. Hope MC205&MC207 will still be around. Would like to appeal for a new Mc Receiver like the MHT (of the late 90's?). There aren't luxury receivers in the market that's worth mentioning today. What could be interesting is also to have a...
  23. enitsugua

XRTK1 more info please from users?

Acoustics in a room is also a factor in the eventual presentation. use MEN220 if you're using C500 or C1000. It works. Acoustics in a room may also "color" presentations.
  24. enitsugua

XRTK1 more info please from users?

I disagree twiii, McIntosh will present music as it is intended. It may not be a "live" recording, or not meant to be "live" sounding, hence you will not feel the "live"ness of the CD/vinyl/movie. That is up to the recording to dictate whether it is to be equal or not. Because it usually is not...
  25. enitsugua

McIntosh MX150 & MT10 Sage

My heart goes out to you. I can't imagine those things happening to me. Strange how the MT-10 can just "break-down". There must be a reason, like it got knocked and all. These things are pretty tough. Better go to church and say a prayer about this. can't get insured for reasons under...
Back
Top Bottom