Search results

1. N

mcintosh mc2505..

hello, i have the chance to buy this amp for 800 canadian.. the seller says everything work but the bottom cover plate is missing. i have a picture showing the electronics, i dont have knowledge about this stuff.. but by this picture does it seem in good shape ? thanks.. its for listening to...
  2. N

Technics SL-1600 mk2.. suspension question

yes it seem equal.. just kind of stiff.. maybe it's designed like that since it seem to work fine. whats the difference between 1600 and 1610 ? just the color?
  3. N

ok thanks ! well.. after further inspection there is slight bounce when i touch the platter/tonearm .. it just seem very hard.. not like a thorens or acoustic research kind of bounce..
  4. N

there is no blue screws.. how can you readjust the suspension ?
  5. N

hello.. the plate spin at correct speed.. and no noise at all.. but no bounce the tonearm and the platter are rigids.. just like on my sl-1100a technics.
  6. N

i see.. i removed the platter but didn't see any blue screws only blacks..
  7. N

is it supposed to be very hard to remove the platter ? i dont want to force it
  8. N

hello, i bought this turntable recently.. everything seem to work . i read that the turntable is supposed to have a suspended platter and tonearm like a thorens? .. but it seem the platter and tonearm are locked when i touch them gently.. i downloaded the service manual but i didnt see anything...
  9. N

otari mx-5050 bqII ( 4 tracks ) question..

i see.. i guess the heads look strange.. do you talk about this one ? http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/977/img059cf.jpg look like there is some coating or the metal was brushed in some place because of use.. the eraser heads have green colored stuff on it too..
  10. N

otari mx-5050 bqII ( 4 tracks ) question..

hello.. i have this for a while and i have been using it alot, but i don't know much about it. I wanted to know if the heads are okay.. but it's hard to know.. here is the pictures.. if someone knows.. http://imageshack.us/g/220/img062rf.jpg/
  11. N

a question.. about plastic reel

sorry for my ignorance.. i found a reel to reel recorder ( otari mx5050 something.. ) and there is some kind of adapter for metal reel that make them stay on the recorder so they dont get loose when you fast foward etc.. but for plastic reel you have to remove that to install them...so its not...
  12. N

Today's INDIE Playlist

dome - dome 1 such interesting paranoia...
  13. N

Today's INDIE Playlist

marc seberg - le chant des terres their second LP less joy divisionesque but nice french lyrics
  14. N

radford solid state

i have a picture of them
  15. N

radford solid state

i posted this earlier in "radford equipements" but the thread was too old i think.. anyways i actually tried their solid state stuff recently.. zd22 pre amp with spa-60 power amp. the look of these is kind of minimalistic if you compare them to the japanese stuff . I could maybe describe it as...
  16. N

Radford Equipment

that post is kind of old but i actually tried their solid state stuff recently.. zd22 pre amp with spa-60 power amp. the look of these is kind of minimalistic if you compare them to the japanese stuff . I could maybe describe it as "detailed high and mid with fast thight bass" . i used old...
  17. N

Recommend an obscure album/artist...

there is a guy called John bender ( not the character from the movie.. ) , he made 3 LPs in a unique electronic style.. kind of experimental but with song structure , alot of interesting synth sounds and electronic drums pattern . the albums are expensive to get on ebay but mp3s can be found...
  18. N

Todays 70's-80's Punk,post punk, new wave, alternative playlist

not bad.. her detached voice go well with the cold electronics..
  19. N

A Vinyl Friday

sometime you get tired of being human i guess...
  20. N

60's vs the 80's

hmm no one remember ike yard from the early 80'S ? ..
  21. N

Your Latest Additions (LP)......

Vox Populi! - Myscitismes classic coldwave lp.. found on ebay ; )
  22. N

Shoegaze!

nice.. well tell him he make good music ; )
  23. N

Electro now playing thread?

K.K. Null _ Chris Watson _ Z'EV - Number One very nice mix between electronic noises and field recording... something to explore ; ) cold and organic at the same time..
  24. N

Shoegaze!

i dont know if you call it "shoegaze" but labradford have released very good albums that are both dreamy and sad , the first one called "Prazision LP" is more guitar driven then the rest of their work , it feel more dark and cold.. could be interesting for people here . its also on kranky...
  25. N

Today's INDIE Playlist

Asmus tietchens eisgang lp nice ambient music with a cold feeling..
Back
Top Bottom