Search results

1. yamahammer

Increasing amount of gear on CL

with Epray and Praypal taking it's 10 to 15 % off the top and the shipping companies treating your parcels like punting practice I like to run some of my stuff locally for 2 weeks on CL before i put it on there just to give the locals a taste of the good stuff as opposed to the glut of BPC...
  2. yamahammer

this could be the score of the century !!!

http://springfieldil.craigslist.org/ele/5201616196.html The flim flam is on in central illinoise NAIAW this "thing" just ooozes class
  3. yamahammer

Hello from Toronto, Ontario

come on down join us on our slippey slide into madness by the way have family the Toronto area great place
  4. yamahammer

Tube attitude

can't we all just get along? come on man !!!
  5. yamahammer

Searching for a Monster

why don't you think about shifting your needs to a integrated amp tuner combo???? i know they don't have the WOW factor your looking for but every manufacture has a int amp in the 100+ wpc area that is more in your price range without the score of a lifetime mentality jus sayin ???
  6. yamahammer

guess we're d***heads

@ Bobby I know Dick Trickle i meet him about 3 am in the morning every night Damn prostate and i met the real Dick trickle many years ago in Hales Corners Wi. at the track there
  7. yamahammer

Man Seeking Sexy Marantz Turntable

no cheep Marantz anywhere any more l am just lucky i bought mine before vintage prices went craaaaaazy
  8. yamahammer

Warmish in my neck of the woods here in the Great White North

born in Toronto have all m aunties Uncs and cousins scattered all over Ontario or BC family cabin in Bancroft great place stuck here in America when i retire i'm going back if they let me back in
  9. yamahammer

I just picked up maybe the biggest CD player in the world...

maybe the techs you talked to didn't think they were man enough to take this on!!!!!
  10. yamahammer

San Antonio Summer Bash 2015 August 1st.

Well crap i can't make it but I will be down around Turkey day> Can i send my brother in my place he lives in Fair Oaks????? he can go oooh and ahhh for me
  11. yamahammer

Yamaha NS-690.. cut a hole and make ported?

Really like Avionic i say Nay!!!
  12. yamahammer

I re-subscribed !

you have to move up to the front of he classroom !!!!!
  13. yamahammer

Craigslist SX-1250 and HPM-200's

pay the money to have a professional refoam your speakers your 200's you won't regret it i have owned mine since 1982 and they will prolly bury mine with me jus sayin
  14. yamahammer

New Denis Leary sitcom

i will watch the second episode just to see if they overextended themselves on the first one
  15. yamahammer

Help me find the right Preamp for my system

i have a rebuilt pas3-x that works wonders but the dark side says go Passive ?????? like something from ASL (antique sound labs)TIDT my pre has autoformers to handle gain 4 inputs all line no phono and it seems to have a larger sound stage when used with my tube amps
  16. yamahammer

Pleasantly Surprised by Beats Audio Laptop (What?!)

whattttttttttttttttttttttt surely you jest !!!!
  17. yamahammer

Have Sansui headphones lost their charm?

never having any experience with a sansui headphones i can't help but here is a link to a opinion from here had some big pioneers the 505 's i brlieve , Koss pro 4aaa's but then i found Grado 80's and between those and some AKG's i have sold off all the other phones on Epray over the years...
  18. yamahammer

What does everyone own for tube gear!

Bottlehead S.E.X., Quickie, Foreplay III Maggie 88-02 Maggie 175-77 waamamps preamp
  19. yamahammer

Just found this song.....wow.

very nice gonna drop this on the guys at work tomorrow they are into a great guitar riff
  20. yamahammer

so has anyone seen this ???

a new way to listen to your music snake oil or the next best thing since xliced bread ???? http://indiegogo.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=f87aec97021bc46b1f1c173b3&id=850ca29db2&e=b50689214b
  21. yamahammer

Coolest Gear Photography

marantz 2015 from Merrylander Marantz 2015 still on my computer system after 5+years it's a beauty
  22. yamahammer

Vintage 5.0

great packing quick transaction first class Ak'er
  23. yamahammer

You Guys Shopping For Good Turntables Are Missing Out If Not A Subscriber. Bartertown

been tearing up Bartertown lately hell i don'e even look at ebay until i look here first
  24. yamahammer

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

dave mason >>>> certified live
  25. yamahammer

best DIY passive pre?

plus i have one of those redboy passives made by someone on here still have it somewhere
Back
Top Bottom