Search results

1. mhett

Chain saw won't stay running under load

check to see if the screen on the muffler is plugged with oil. I had a saw do this and it was that I was running it a little oil heavy-plugged the screen on the muff. Good luck.
  2. mhett

Frazier Speakers

Sounds like you have Frazier Patios.
  3. mhett

Are Open Baffle speakers any good???

open baffle projects Here are a couple pair I made with materials I had on hand. Definitely worth the time and effort to make.
  4. mhett

another open baffle project

Here's another addition to my open baffle collection(future). This version is using PAS 18" E/R woofers w/ Hafler/Fosgate dome tweeters w/ a two way crossover. Just got them together and haven't had much of a chance to listen, but so far, they sound pretty nice.
  5. mhett

first attempt at open baffle speakers. . .

Thanks for the info! I picked up a box of 10 of them still in their packaging.
  6. mhett

Thanks, no small children and I have totally lazy dogs. Listened most of last night, and these things really sound good. This was a fun and easy project. Less than a day from thought to completion.
  7. mhett

Found a box of crossovers I had, put speakers back in parallel and ran the tweeter through the crossover.
  8. mhett

Ran them + of woofer to connector, - of woofer to + of tweeter, - of tweeter to connector. Each speaker showing 13.3 Ohms. They seem to run fine and they sound really good.
  9. mhett

Thanks, the speakers you see behind are Frazier Super Texans.
  10. mhett

Got a creative urge yesterday and whipped these up using vintage Frazier 8" woofers and some dome tweeters, no crossover. Sound very good for some scraps of plywood and some spare speakers I had laying around. :)
  11. mhett

Can anyone identify these speakers

I'll bet the bass is a little "muffled"!
  12. mhett

100 db sensitivity speakers

Just about any vintage Frazier product. Usually can be had for bargain prices, but just about as scarce as hens teeth.
  13. mhett

Anyone recognize these Kenwood speakers?

Had a pair of these a couple years ago-very nice speakers-nice sound. :music:
  14. mhett

Your Speaker Bucket List

Frazier Model Elevens, thanks.:music:
  15. mhett

Somebody in NC is very happy today!

I have found, when it comes to money, all bets are off. That said, I avoid deals where the seller pits buyer against buyer in a race to see who gets there first with the money. In my book, first caller gets first dibs until they buy or pass(or don't show). Just my 2 cents. . .
  16. mhett

Snagged KG4's for a bargain

Just happened to be driving by a local 2nd hand store today and noticed what i thought were a pair of Klipsch speakers sitting in the parking lot. Didn't have time to stop right then, but on the way home a few hours later was fortunate to see that they were still sitting out. Went in and asked...
  17. mhett

Most Interesting song Introductions?

Try the intro to Kyuss' " Un San Piper"
  18. mhett

Oooh.....pretty 3-way speakers:

I have a pair of Pioneer CS-R70's. I like them very much! Can never have too many horns. . .
  19. mhett

Fraziers anyone?

Model Sevens-pretty high up on the Frazier home speaker list. Weigh in at just shy of 100 lbs., each. I have a pair just like these. Will never sell them.
  20. mhett

Fraziers anyone?

Yes, sir, you are definitely wrong! Don't condemn something you have no knowledge of, it only makes you look ridiculous and then, no one will take you seriously when you DO have something to say.
  21. mhett

First white van experience

I had a run-in w/ the white van scoundrels a couple years ago, believe it or not, out on a country road in the middle of nowhere. The guy flags me down and proceeds with his scam right in the road. When i told him I was on to his scam, he cussed at me and then followed me to a gas station, where...
  22. mhett

Pics of your listening space

hi Dennis, I have a pair of 7000's sitting on my side porch waiting for a rebuild=future project.
  23. mhett

Frazier 7 $40

Finally, a voice of reason! $40 for ANY pair of Frazier speakers is a deal! Some of the thinking here is exactly why those in the know can still glean some nuggets. Thanks to you all. . .
  24. mhett

Frazier 7 $40

Frazier Sevens Don't knock them until you have given them a listen! Obviously, someone who calls them "kabuki" speakers really doesn't know what the h*ll they are talking about. Probably a Bose fan. . . :nono:
  25. mhett

ADC Accutrac 4000 TT

Thanks for the links don, I will check them out.
Back
Top Bottom