Search results

1. S

Finally received my Marantz 2230

Thanks fellas. So its probably just dirty pots then?
  2. S

Finally received my Marantz 2230

Hey guys, I bought a Marantz 2230 of ebay last week and I got it today. Theres a few minor cosmetic flaws that the buyer neglected to tell me about but it is still near mint. Im amazed at the sound compared to my old receiver, so warm and clear. I couldnt be happyer with the sound. There is...
  3. S

Marantz 1250 at garage sale

Sweet find man. Enjoy!
  4. S

Why listen to music

Thats deep
  5. S

Why listen to music

Id have to totally agree
  6. S

Why listen to music

Hey guys, I figured I'd post this as I have been looking at my musical tastes and reasonings for liking music but, what are the reasons you listen to music? Do you do it strickly for the sounds that you hear? The mood it puts you in? To escape reality? Personally being a musician I enjoy...
  7. S

Marantz 2230 newbie question

Awesome, thanks detail man. A guy could spend months searching all the info on this forum, lol.
  8. S

Right on, anything else I should know about this baby?
  9. S

Well I should be getting it in about a week and a half so I'll let you guys know how it sounds. Thanks for the feedback.
  10. S

Theyre 8 ohms with 20w rated and 40w max, should be sufficient. Personally I think they sound pretty good for being about 25 yrs old. I deffinately think they look much better in cases.
  11. S

Check out the pics http://yfrog.com/3wmarantz1jx. KeninDC do you have a 2230?
  12. S

It appears to be in really good shape so I think ill go ahead with it. I know its not lots of power but my listening room is pretty small. Thanks foryour input megawatt.
  13. S

Hey guys, As this is my first post on your amazing forum, I must say as a guys whos just getting into vinyl and vintage equipment its really awesome to see such a sweet community of like minded individuals. I have a question for you Marantz guys. Im looking at a 2230, the guy is asking $175...
Back
Top Bottom