Search results

1. Amcrebelfan

The Spendor Thread..

Thank you
  2. Amcrebelfan

The Spendor Thread..

I have the BCII speakers but can't find efficiency anyone know. I have been searching but nothing.
  3. Amcrebelfan

Record Bin From single 4 x 8 Sheet of Plywood - Plans

Can you tell me what you used for casters and how do you have them bolted on?
  4. Amcrebelfan

Sansui 9090

Thank you everyone much appreciated. He's going to clean it up get it running from there.
  5. Amcrebelfan

Musical Paradise MP-301 Mk3

Not sure it's modded I know there are updated capacitors. I have a baggie full of stuff. It was done when I got it. What are the mods?
  6. Amcrebelfan

Rolled in SED winged c el84s in with Sylvania 5693 cans up front. Sounded very good last night going to check it out more tonight.
  7. Amcrebelfan

Sansui 9090

More pics
  8. Amcrebelfan

Sansui 9090

Here's more pics I think we are leaning towards him keeping and getting it redone. Not worry about cosmetics just sit back and enjoy. If these new pics shows to much work we will abandon it.
  9. Amcrebelfan

Sansui 9090

My buddy's dad had it and it had been in storage a long time. He got it after his father passed from a drunk driver.
  10. Amcrebelfan

Sansui 9090

Here is what he told my buddy. He says it comes out of protection when he removes that board. It says easy board so I assume it's easy to put back in? And the rest is written there. Does that change anything?
  11. Amcrebelfan

I really like them. I am running the Tung Sol 7581 right now. I do have El 34b tubes a pair of knock-off KT-88s. Nos RCA 6l6 I might try the EL34 tubes I haven't listened to them yet. All the tubes came with the original purchase of the amp from a fellow AKer.
  12. Amcrebelfan

Sansui 9090

Just curious if I can get what a fair price for this would be in condition. I was told by a local technician that it would be $700 to recap and that it wasn't worth it. I am looking to buy this possibly from my buddy but need a fair price to offer him. Is it worth fixing and recapping...
  13. Amcrebelfan

I am using Western Electric 717a right now and love them. Also have RCA 6SH7 black cans too and few others to tube roll. My fave though are these 717s.
  14. Amcrebelfan

Terrestrial FM Jazz "LIVE JAZZ SHOW" Listing

Thank you for sharing.
  15. Amcrebelfan

Maverick D1 vs Modi 3

I have a Maverick audio dac is it still relevant for today? I also have the Modi as well. I have the upgraded op amps in the Maverick.
  16. Amcrebelfan

EconoWaveguide Utility Large Advent Build Thread

Will do thank you
  17. Amcrebelfan

They are in a corner about a foot from wall. I have them lifted on the front with a couple blocks. I will check woofers. Other than the selenium drivers they sound lifeless.
  18. Amcrebelfan

I know it's been awhile on this thread but I am lost. I built mine right before or after Zilch passed. I have always used them with a Pioneer SX-1010. That's gone done the road. I am using these with a integrated tube amp and the bass is so thin. When I used them in the Pioneer they were manly...
  19. Amcrebelfan

Klipsch RP-8000F or RP-6000F with Willsenton R8

Anyone familiar with the Willsenton R8? If so would either of these be a good choice? I run econowaves right now and they just aren't doing it with this setup.
  20. Amcrebelfan

Zilch's AK Design Collaborative - Econowave Speaker

Is there a more efficient woofer that works with my Large Advents and will work for the crossover. Did zilch try any other woofers in them?
  21. Amcrebelfan

Russia Banning Exports

Screenshot before shutdown and after.
  22. Amcrebelfan

Russia Banning Exports

How are the sovteks 6550s or the Ruby 6550s? I need a backup set to my KT88s but can't find any kt88s affordable to buy. Looking at a quad.
  23. Amcrebelfan

Discount Jazz CD Quality

I wish all those elightment CDs were on streaming like Deezer.
  24. Amcrebelfan

Zilch's AK Design Collaborative - Econowave Speaker

I just hooked up EPI 150's the bass is there but no highs like the horns. The econowaves just have no bass only other speakers I have are EPI 100's. Ugh
  25. Amcrebelfan

Best Speakers for use with tube amp

I know this old but which econowaves are you running Wiredbecker?
Back
Top Bottom