Search results

1. C

Concord DBA-10 = Nakamichi OEM?

I have a Concord DBA -10 it's a Dolby B noise reduction unit. I have it connected to my Pioneer RT-909 Reel to Reel recorder. Concord DBA-10 main features: Display Analog Needle Meters Noise Reduction Dolby-B Noise Reduction MPX Filter Preamplifier Individual Input Level Controls...
  2. C

Pioneer PD-5010 CD player with pics - my first vintage unit

Cool Beans! I have one as well purchased it back in 1985 it's currently connected to a Pioneer QX-747 locked in 2 Channel mode. I have tape monitor 1 connected to my computer so I can tranfer my records and tapes to CD.
  3. C

Revox A77 counter & service

Thanks for the explaination, I understand now. It looks strightforward but I understand I have to be careful not to touch the brakes.
  4. C

Revox A77 counter & service

ok, I'm missing something here. I can't seam to find out where the other end of the counter belt is connected to. I do not see that in the service manual.. Can someone please explain
  5. C

Revox A77!!!!!

I just purchased a Revox A77. ($362.OO) was the cost of the deck. I just recieved it yesterday and started to play with the unit today, outstanding! I have had the chance to record with the unit.
  6. C

Sold some Ampex for a.....

Totally Sweet!!!! What a score!
  7. C

Small tape score........

A fella in a small record store near where I live had a dozen maxell LXII new!! that I guess is a score!!!! BTW it was pennies on the dollar.
  8. C

Pioneer RT-909

Thanks for the input!! I was able to purchase A RT-909 for $650 so I have one working unit. I also purchased a Revox A77. What do you folks think of the Revox? Again, many thanks for your knowledge and input. Charlie :)
  9. C

Pioneer RT-909

Sounds like a place to start thanks AAA3330 will take a shot at that. I'm considering a total referb. I bought this unit new in 1978 and enjoyed years of pleasure. Would it be worth the restore?
  10. C

Pioneer RT-909

Hi All, I have a problem with a RT-909 after reviewing the troubleshooting guide on this AK(thanks for that as well) right channel no sound. My question is is it possible that a fuse is causing that to happen or is it someting more serious problem. thanks for your help
  11. C

Your having audio issues? Maybe the troubleshooting flowchart is the solution.

Hi Folks, I have an issue with the Right channel (no sound) RT-909, after all the troubleshooting still no sound on that channel. Is it possible a fuse is the cause?
  12. C

How many different tape machines have you had/have now?

Hi Folks, Open Reel Akai GX-230d, (2) Pioneer RT-909, Revox A77
Back
Top Bottom