Search results

1. volks

RITA-880 who's got one? And what do you think?

Around $2500-$3500 from what ive seen thus far.
  2. volks

New Kef's

Thank You All:)
  3. volks

New Kef's

Pink Floyd sounds beautiful on them :)
  4. volks

New Kef's

Thank you
  5. volks

New Kef's

Far from NY. ....Large Condo in Alberta, Canada.
  6. volks

New Kef's

Thanks. They have a very diff sound from the XR100's . They imaging is amazing and the midrange is more accurate and transparent. The bass digs deeper as well.
  7. volks

New Kef's

Thank you very much.
  8. volks

New Kef's

Thank you. It is sounding very good . Need to break them in for a few hundred hours.
  9. volks

New Kef's

Here we go......... spent the better part of the night dialing them in amazing imaging.......beautiful, percise midrange and deep controlled bass........I am in love again with Kef .........First album is Pink Floyd-Wish You Were Here Mcintosh MC601's Amplifer,Mcintosh C1000/C1000T...
  10. volks

Sansui AU-7500 and T-1000

Thank you guys:)
  11. volks

Sansui AU-7500 and T-1000

I had an older gentleman and his wife give me this today . A Sansui AU7500 Int Amp and a Sansui T-1000 Tuner . I was wondering if anyone owned these models before and their opinion or if anyone had any knowledge of them? Are they junk? Not bad or?
  12. volks

audio-technica AT-OC9/III

Out of the 2 which cartridge do you think is a superior cartridge? The Sumiko Blue Point No.2 or the AT-OC9/III?
  13. volks

Goldring Legacy Phono Cartridge

Does anyone have any experience/opinions of the Goldring Legacy Phono Cartridge? I been thinking about getting one to replace my Sumiko Blue Point No 2 on my Mcintosh MT 5.
  14. volks

Would you buy MC1.2KW's given the opportunity? ....

Joe....come on buddy :)..................leave the MC1.2KW's behind............MC2301's all the way...smooth as slik:thmbsp: ........thats the only amp in the lineup I would move up/on to if given the chance.
  15. volks

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all! :smlove::smlove:
  16. volks

New Mcintosh owner

F430 congratz and nice system!............although I must admit I preferred the first photo when the Mac gear was front and center with no TV in the middle(sorry not into video at all) ......now your Mac is in the corner and from the pics it looks like the Dave Wilson blocks the view of your...
  17. volks

Mac Speakers?

:thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:
  18. volks

My new MT 5

Thank you Sir:thmbsp:
  19. volks

Mac Speakers?

When set up correctly(that goes for any speaker of course) the current line of Mcintosh speakers sound amazing! the XR line is sweet on the mids/deep full clean bass and they image like a SoB!.....of course having the proper gear to demo the XR line helps big time:thmbsp: Before my XR100's I...
  20. volks

My new MT 5

Yes if you turn the fine adjustment in the back
  21. volks

Mc out of proportion...

Yeah i agree there big time...............I do wish sometimes the Mac threads here were more modern, but I can get that from AA I guess and this site balances with the Vintage I guess so Its all good :thmbsp:
  22. volks

My new MT 5

LOL thank you:thmbsp:
  23. volks

My new MT 5

Thank you guys :)
  24. volks

My new MT 5

Here it is.
  25. volks

My new MT 5

Thank you.........I love the dustcover for sure!.........works like a charm:thmbsp:
Back
Top Bottom