Search results

1. brad6285

Mx-800

Anyone know who can clean/recap/change speaker posts. I’ve used legendary amps but not sure skip is still doing it. I have 2 mx-1000 he did with awesome results. Anybody know a reliable tec. Thanx brad
  2. brad6285

Best mid to high range headphones

What is the best mid to high end headphones in the price range of 1500 to 2000 dollars. I’m a classic rock guy if that matters. I’ll also need a recommendation on a headphone amp. Thanx
  3. brad6285

Gt2000l tonearm upgrade

Hi I have a gt2000l and was thinking about changing my tonearm to a ysa-1 but I’m not sure about doing it. Is it worth it will I be able to hear the difference. I found a ysa-1 out of a gt2000 so I guess it would be a drop in. It also has the que up feature which I have on my Tt now.
  4. brad6285

GT 2000L upgrade

Just a quick question. I have a gt2000l Turntable and would like to upgrade the tonearm. I guess the best option is a ysa-1. Does that seem to be the best option. How do you get one and how much does one cost. I checked hifido but can’t find any. There’s none on eBay. Can anyone give me some...
  5. brad6285

Soundstage direct

does anyone know if anything is going on with the company. I preordered the rolling stones from the vault san hosee lp which should have been shipped last week. Ive called them over 10 times all of which the answering service picked up and said the workers were busy with other clients at 9:05...
  6. brad6285

Alignment gauges

im looking at getting a clearaudio alignment gauge, which seems to look easy to get accurate alignment, but its 275 bucks i was just on music direct and theres a project gauge that looks very similar to the clearaudio one. Does anyone know if the project gauge is as good as the clearaudio...
  7. brad6285

The beatles vinyl box set stereo

has anyone bought this box set from amazon canada if do what pressings didyou get. The us or eu i have the individual us pressing, which are not great, but i want the box set in eu. Some people say theyve received the us some the eu. Thanx brad
  8. brad6285

Yamaha gt2000x

How bout this deal 2400 dollars shipped. Pics look like the tt is in pristine condition. The only problem its coming from india would you trust it or do you think its a scam. This is yamaha's flagship tt at an awesome price but it maybe too good to be true. Thanx brad
  9. brad6285

Diy ultrasonic cleaner

im trying to build a diy ultrasonic cleaner and was wondering if anyone has a set up so i can get some ideas on the setup. I know i can get the cleaner on the auction site the 40khz units are cheap but the 80khz units are more expensive. From what i understand the 80khz units are much more...
  10. brad6285

Led zeppelin physical graffiti classic 200gm

i just bought a sealed copy which has a bar code of 0170422001 and the correct 200gm sticker on front but my question is im hoping i dont have a fake or the 180gm with the 200gm sticker on it. Another thing is the shrink is different than my other 200gm led zepps all the others have the sticker...
  11. brad6285

Rca interconnects

hi i was just wondering if i could save some cash by using my monster cable video connects for audio. These cable date back to before hdmi cables and they were all expensive cables. I was going to buy morrow cables but id have to pay over 500 bucks for my system. Sure morrow would be better but...
  12. brad6285

Yamaha gt2000l interconnects

hi guys i was just wondering if Anyone has changed interconnects on a yamaha gt2000l. Is it a job that is easy to do because im thinking about trying to change mine unless you think its better for a professional to do. Im not doing the tonearm wires however i would like to have them done in the...
  13. brad6285

Gt2000l turntable problem

ive had my gt2000l about 3 years and i love it. I was changing a record and after putting it on it was spinning without the tonearm and stylus on the lp and i was hearing a wierd noise like a faint pop, coming from tweeter,midrange and woofer speakers, like on a bottle with a metal top you hear...
  14. brad6285

Gt2000l possible problem

ive had my gt2000l about 3 years and i love it. Im listing to it now some dire straits. I was changing a record and after putting it on it was spinning without the tonearm and stylus on the lp and i was hearing a wierd noise like a faint pop, coming from midrange speaker, like on a bottle with a...
  15. brad6285

At33ev problems

i bought a at33ev about 5 months ago and since installing it on it on my yamaha gt2000l the only albums that sound alright are new lps. Most of my older lps have a lot of background noise and some many tics and pops theyre almost unlistenable. Ive done everything possible to alleviate this...
  16. brad6285

Pink Floyd animals

I'm looking at a couple pressings of Pf animals does anyone have any input on Swedish pressings. Thanx brad
  17. brad6285

At33ev cart

I've been using the at33/ev for about 2 weeks and I'm enjoying the great detail of this cart everything sounds good. The highs aren't to bright very nice mids and good deep base. I was using an at-oc9/2 before and enjoyed that also but it's a brighter cart. My only complaint with the new...
  18. brad6285

Cart comparison

How does the at oc9/lll compare to the at ptg/ll. I have the at 33ev which still isnt broken in but I like my music to be a little on the bright side. I like the 33ev but have heard good things about both the carts I'm asking about. Thanx brad
  19. brad6285

At33ev cart

I got my new at cart and have been enjoying it very much and I'm not even close to breaking. Here's my concern I worried the bottom of the cart rides so close to the lp if there's any warpage it sometimes touches the lp I hope I don't have a suspension problem I have less then 10 hrs on it. On...
  20. brad6285

At33ev cart

Just got everything set with my new at33ev and all i can say is wow. It sounds great im glad i bought it i went from an at-oc9/ll which was also very good sounding but this cart has a very bright and warm sound. I cant wait tillit breaks in.
  21. brad6285

Audio technica at33ev

Just bought the at33ev could ak members who have this cart tell me what to expect. My tt is a yamaha gt2000l. Thanx brad
  22. brad6285

Audio technica at33ev

Just bought the at33ev can ak members who have it tell me what to expect. Thanx brad
  23. brad6285

Zzounds

Has anyone used this company. They sell audio technica carts on pay as you play. They charge you monthly for the cost of the item. Im thinking of ordering an at33ev cart and they charge youre credit card like 60 dollars monthly for 8 months. I just dont want to get ripped off thanx brad
  24. brad6285

Audio technica at33e

Does anyone know anything about this cart. I found one for sale but i cant find all the specs on it. I found pics its totally gold and looks like a precursor to the at33ev. Id like to know what the cantilever is made of and needle type and what year it came out. Most important. Of all was it...
  25. brad6285

neil young

Which version of living with war is better the raw version or the version in the brown paper bag. Thanx brad
Back
Top Bottom