Search results

1. D

tu 717

I wouldn't think it is your Tu-717. Clean it out first. Mine takes alot of abuse. Buy a power strip, and try again. Regards, Joe
  2. D

Dammit I drank too much

Thor, you probably called your wife by some other name. It happens all of the time with me, of course I'm single. I would suggest you ask her what the problem is between the both of you. I know she doesn't doubt your love. Yet, women are so uptight about past lovers. Don't do anything...
  3. D

Don't mess with Catholic girls!!!

Thor, look deeper into Zappa.Use Google if necessary. Sorry if you are a head-banger. Some people(Zappa)do the lyrics. Regards, Joe
  4. D

Don't mess with Catholic girls!!!

I guess you never heard of ///...,,,,,FRANK ZAPPA ...... So much for your musicial acumen. bye.....kids... Regards Joe
  5. D

Son taking on a new sport

THOR, When your ass is on the line you have to do..... Sorry......... Regards, Joe
  6. D

Klipsch Heresys - What are they worth?

Bob, I saw those in the paper. I didn't call the person since you have some interest in them. Did you call about the " end-table" speakers? Anyway, I could use a 9090db owners and service manual. You got them I'll buy them. I'll even buy dinner in lieu of shipping. How about that...
  7. D

Son taking on a new sport

Thor, if anyone tells you or your son can be a Black Belt in 2 years is only after your money. In your shoes I would contact my local VFW. I'm sure there are guys there willing to teach your son. Probably for nothing. They might not look like much but I wouldn't freespar with them. My...
  8. D

Hey! That's my photo!

Actually, if ebay continues to keep your Picture " up " after being notified then they are guilty of duplicity in fraud. A disclaimer is not a valid defense if one is notified of the fraud in which they participate. Ebay as the primary party ( ie. host ) has the obligation to remove any "...
  9. D

What a beautiful day !!!

VTX, It will be at the "new" hall. Since they dropped the AstroHall we have new diggs. I usually stay at the "new" Palm Court" Boy you guys know how to piss people off. I'm doing Houston only as a favor. Use to go 2x a year. Now, I really don't want to go there. Regards, Joe
  10. D

Since I have some free time............

Thanks guys. I see God every day when I look in the mirror. Afterall, we are made in his image. Anybody here read the "Duke" monkey trials? They ( monkeys) think it and it happens. A new science to invest in other than nano..... Regards, Joe
  11. D

I needed help doing the dishes!

My God Man, who is watching all of the data? I would love to come up and help. I'll be retired in 2.5 years so I can help. Of course I will suspend my hourly charge for an AK friend.:D I really would like to come up next year and help out. I can bring workers with me. Regards, Joe
  12. D

Nigerian Scams

Actually, if you have a bank account with $1 in deposit they will indeed transfer mega bucks for a few days. Owning the account is not illegal. The money washing is though. If the Feds catch you. Regards, Joe If you want to use this ruse then open an account with $1. Personally...
  13. D

I needed help doing the dishes!

Rob, Why aren't they pointed toward the sky? Or are radio waves passing through my body as we type. If so I say ban them. Radio waves cause cancer as they disrupt normal human electrical sub atomic relations:uzi: Great job though. 30 years ago I was awarded a double A+ for my...
  14. D

Are you a Prude?

RSandy,thanks for the tip. I would be interested in your favorite brand of panty hose;) Regards, Joe
  15. D

OPT80, where can I get an autograph of "The Bible?" I'm sure they are available. One thousand years after the fact. My question is was the auto from ...... besides it's been a couple thousand years...... Regards, Joe
  16. D

Pro,,,,,,I understand.......Most Americans are too CKS to express what they believe in. Yet we have " Freedomn of Speech." I spell the way people think. The average American is a COWARD. Prove me wrong, sheep. You in Canada have a good thing going. Your chicks are hot. Ours can't...
  17. D

What a beautiful day !!!

I'll be in Houston in Jan. Gun show. Maybe we can get together.... Regards, Joe
  18. D

.......and this forum has such great demographics.....what are anyones thoughts on the 10 Commandments? Does their display offend you? If so, do you teach your children right from wrong? Do you agree or disagree with public display of religious figures? Do you agree with a God...
  19. D

What a beautiful day !!!

I'm sitting here in upstate SC. The temp is 74, the sky is Carolina Blue, the leaves are changing, listening to a new SACD, ( Concord Sampler), drinking some Rare Breed, smoking a Partagas, "Coronas Senior." From my friend who happens to be a Captain in the Red Light district of Holland. He and...
  20. D

Are you a Prude?

Sandy, you just ruined a mouthfull of Rare Breed and a fine Cuban cigar. You do know the "Wadds" bio is coming to the movies. Val Kilmer is playing the part of the " Wadd". I'll go see it as there has always been a mystery surrounding the whole jail sentence. Who knows. Regards, Joe
  21. D

IM a True Pink Floyd fan!

The name of the movie is.........." la vallee" The Pink Floyd Encyclopedia is a must have for Floyd fans. It comes with a CD with the "Hawkwind" playing a couple of Floyd songs. One can say all they want about PF. Yet, on their web site you can listen to all of the songs from "Echoes" for...
  22. D

refferals?

Nope, there were no flies. Only one pebble. One day the grasshopper did snatch the pebble from the masters hand. Dave, do you remember the episode where young Cain walked across the acid pool? I can say that episode taught me to be fearless. It was about perception vs. reality. Regards...
  23. D

how about a few good thoughts for Mrs. JDaniel...

Jeff, hang tough. Your wife is in my nightly prayers. God Bless, Joe
  24. D

refferals?

Dave, the Master doesn't like it when you make fun of the young ones.;) " Quickly as you can snatch the pebble from my hand." Regards, Joe " When you can snatch the pebble from my hand it will be time for you to go."
  25. D

Adolescent cats, a question for cat owners

Please make sure he/she is declawed if you are going to allow he/she to be an inside cat. Otherwise you will be replacing speaker grills constantly. I know they make a spray but my ex's cat would lick it off of the grills. Then proceed to exercise his claws in my grills. He ignored the...
Back
Top Bottom